#CashlessDebitCard: #FewerThan10percentOfSenateInquirySubsBackBill | #IncomeManagement has always targeted #AboriginalPpls via #RaciallyDiscriminatory #AboriginalNTIntervention #RaceWarfareCard #ClassWarfareCard #AbleistWarfareCard #AgeWarfareCard #GenderWarfareCard | #NSPTRP #SupportforFirstNations #OzCrisisHelp ft #theJuiceMedia #BethanyinCBR #SN7 #elisejklein #ANUCrawford #LindaBurneyMP #Malarndirri19 #SenatorSiewert + #AboutWGARNov2020

WGAR News

Nov 3, 2020, 8:40:55 PM11/3/20
to WGAR News Public Google Group

#StopPrivatisationOfSociaSecurityPaymentsToIndue #StopIncomeManagement

#AboriginalAndTorresStraitIslanderLivesMatter

A reminder about this shitfuckery we covered last year and sadly still highly relevant
Honest Government Ad | Cashless Welfare Card
The Australien Government has made an ad about the Cashless Welfare Card, and it's surprisingly honest and informative!
This totally nails it. The “Class Warfare Card”.
@WgarNews @LadyPoop2 @earthma23 @LindaDHoward @petaswarbrick @SuxHypocrisy @Biggy1883 @slpng_giants_oz @GayeCrispin
https://twitter.com/BethanyinCBR/status/1316680651282640896?s=20

Despite having such lack of support, credibility and evidence, gov will still try to ram through the Cashless Debit Card #stopthecdc
The Australian government has failed to produce “credible evidence to support claims of effectiveness, efficiency nor suitability” of its cashless welfare card, says @elisejklein. Story by @lukehgomes.
theguardian.com
https://twitter.com/elisejklein/status/1323400590538371072?s=20

https://twitter.com/WgarNews/status/1316487921592016896?s=20 https://twitter.com/WgarNews/status/1316347010119737346?s=20 https://twitter.com/WgarNews/status/1316317235762229248?s=20 https://twitter.com/WgarNews/status/1321270657573818369?s=20

Last night at #estimates we also learned that the Government has decided to make the #CashlessDebitCard permanent, despite the Minister for Families and Social Services admitting she hadn’t read the long-awaited $2.5M review of the card.
https://twitter.com/LindaBurneyMP/status/1321667092593082368?s=20

'Absolutely outrageous': NT Senator slams Federal Minister on failing to read $2.5M report on Cashless Debit Card
NT Independent -
ntindependent.com.au

https://twitter.com/WgarNews/status/1316487921592016896?s=20 https://twitter.com/WgarNews/status/1316347010119737346?s=20 https://twitter.com/WgarNews/status/1316317235762229248?s=20

#WGAREditorialComment: OverThePastManyYears TwitterAccounts have Asked WhetherOrNot #WGARnews is run by an #AboriginalPerson.. #TeamWGAR seek to clarify matters.. We have a #WGAREditorialTeam that has expanded to ninety-nine (99) members, - forty-nine (49) are active via phone and/or email or rarely in person, & fifty (50) are available via Twitter.. Altogether, half of our #WGAREditorialTeamMembers are #GrassRoots #Aboriginal and/or #TorresStraitIslander Persons.. The other half are #nonIndigenousPersons who have shown #StrongGrassRootsSolidarity with #AboriginalPeoplesRights.. Seventeen (17) of our #WGAREditorialTeamMembers are #CoreAndActive #WGARorganisers. This #CoreAndActive Team facilitate #GrassRootsAboriginalVoices & #Grassroots #VoicesInSolidarity with #AboriginalPeoplesRights via #WGARcompilations and/or Twitter several times a fortnight.. these #WGARenewsletters are posted on our #WGARnewsPublicGoogleGroup between six (6) and eight (8) times a fortnight.. Typically there is an average of seven (7) days a fortnight in which no #WGARcompilation is posted to our #WGARnewsPublicGoogleGroup.. groups.google.com/group/wgar-news
Our #WGAREditorialTeamMembers are located in Regional Rural villages or towns or cities or major cities acrossAustralia.. some travel from time to time (or even extensively) intrastate or interstate or overseas and some are located overseas.. #WGAREditorialTeam are diverse in background age ethnicity gender sexuality class ability... #WGAREdNote: Some of #WGAR's #CoreAndActive #WGARorganisers & Many (but not most) #WGAREditorialTeamMembers are #GrassRoots #AboriginalElders.. and some represent #GrassRootsOrgs led by #Elders