#ProtectPilliga #FundOurFutureNOTgas | #WGARcompilation of #1Oct2020 ft #DharriwaaEldersGrp devastation at #IPC_NSW approval of #NarrabriGas #CSG | #NatalieCromb: MassiveAmt of #CommunityAndExpertObjections' '#SmashtheSystem' | #KnittingNannasMidcoast #NannasAreAppalled '#ConditionsMeanNothing' | Video by #NSWIndependentMPJustinField '#WhatNextForSantosGasField #MassivePublicOpposition' | #PublicGroup by #LockTheGateAlliance #GasAlliance #CoalAndGas #LocktheGateMovement

WGAR News

Oct 1, 2020, 6:11:55 AM10/1/20
to WGAR News Public Google Group

We are devastated re @IPC_NSW approval of #NarrabriGas #CSG.
We are deeply worried about project impacts on surface & groundwaters, #biodiversity, air quality & greenhouse gas emissions.
We'll join actions to fight this project. #ProtectPilliga #fundourfuturenotgas
Image

The NSW government just gave approval to Santos to frack the Pilliga!! After the massive amt of community and expert objections heard throughout the IPC hearing. Shows that the government does not think it answers to us!! #smashthesystem

#ShortVideo by #NSWIndependentMPJustinField www.facebook.com/JustinFieldIndependent www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=3396635830425006 www.facebook.com/JustinFieldIndependent/videos/3396635830425006 '#WhatNextForSantosGasField? #MassivePublicOpposition'

Group by Lock The Gate Alliance www.facebook.com/Lock.The.Gate.Alliance/
Lock the Gate movement www.facebook.com/groups/gas.alliance
Public group · 12.8K members www.facebook.com/groups/gas.alliance/about
About
This is an on-topic group. Conversations here should be directly relevant to the missions, aims and principles of the Lock the Gate Alliance (see below).
We need to keep a clear focus on coal and gas. This Facebook group can get swamped by posts on global warming & renewables. There are many Facebook groups that discuss these important topics. Please consider using those sites for general posts on these issues. But obviously, if your post is about emissions from a gasfield or coal mine, this is relevant to our coal and gas Facebook page, and we welcome it
Member groups are welcome to promote and share their campaign-related events and activities on this page.
This Group is not a space for you to advertise your own company, political party or product.
Public
Anyone can see who's in the group and what they post
Visible
Anyone can find this group.

Australia
General group www.facebook.com/groups/gas.alliance/about

The Nannas are appalled the @IPC_NSW has approved the despicable #Santos #NarrabriGas #CSG proposal. What is of great alarm is the #IPC believe their conditions will mean something. In light of #ChinchillaCSG project, we know conditions mean nothing to #Fracking companies!

#NSPTRP #NationalSuicidePreventionTraumaRecoveryProject

#WGAREditorialComment: OverThePastManyYears TwitterAccounts have Asked WhetherOrNot #WGARnews is run by an #AboriginalPerson.. #TeamWGAR seek to clarify matters.. We have a #WGAREditorialTeam that has expanded to eighty-nine (89) members, - forty-four (44) are active via phone and/or email or rarely in person, & forty-five (45) are available via Twitter.. Altogether, half of our #WGAREditorialTeamMembers are #GrassRoots #Aboriginal and/or #TorresStraitIslander Persons.. The other half are #nonIndigenousPersons who have shown #StrongGrassRootsSolidarity with #AboriginalPeoplesRights.. Thirteen (13) of our #WGAREditorialTeamMembers are #CoreAndActive #WGARorganisers. This #CoreAndActive Team facilitate #GrassRootsAboriginalVoices & #Grassroots #VoicesInSolidarity with #AboriginalPeoplesRights via #WGARcompilations and/or Twitter several times a fortnight.. these #WGARenewsletters are posted on our #WGARnewsPublicGoogleGroup between six (6) and eight (8) times a fortnight.. Typically there is an average of seven (7) days a fortnight in which no #WGARcompilation is posted to our #WGARnewsPublicGoogleGroup.. groups.google.com/group/wgar-news
Our #WGAREditorialTeamMembers are located in Regional Rural villages or towns or cities or major cities acrossAustralia.. some travel from time to time (or even extensively) intrastate or interstate or overseas and some are located overseas.. #WGAREditorialTeam are diverse in background age ethnicity gender sexuality class ability... #WGAREdNote: Some of #WGAR's #CoreAndActive #WGARorganisers & Many #WGAREditorialTeamMembers are #GrassRoots #AboriginalElders.. or represent #GrassRootsOrgs led by #Elders | #AboutWGARnewsUpdateOf13thSeptember2020