[WG-TelcoID] [Information]: Tomorrow's TI WG Telecon Cancelled

Jonas Hogberg K.O

Mar 7, 2012, 3:19:46 AM3/7/12
to WG-Te...@kantarainitiative.org

Dear all,

As the TI WG is engaged in a F2F now, we don’t see a need for our standard telecon this week. Consequently, we’ll be cancelling the one scheduled for Th. 8 Mar, ’12 at 16:00 CET.

The next call will be on Th. 22 Mar. ’12 at 16:00 CET. Stay tuned for the MoM from the F2F.

Cheers,

Jonas H.

line

JONAS HÖGBERG M.Sc. Engineering Physics & M.Sc. Data Communications
Senior Systems Engineer, Kantara Initiative Co-ordinator

Ericsson Spain
BNET - DUCI - PDU CC - UM Evolution & Customer Eng EEM
Vía de los Poblados, 13
ES-28033 Madrid, Spain
Phone +34 913392899
Fax +34 913392538
Mobile +34 618831309
jonas.k....@ericsson.com
www.ericsson.com

http://www.ericsson.com/current_campaign

P Think Green!

This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer

Anna Ticktin

Mar 7, 2012, 10:27:26 AM3/7/12
to Jonas Hogberg K.O, WG-Te...@kantarainitiative.org
Thanks Jonas.
I've updated the calendar.

—> Anna Ticktin

       an...@kantarainitiative.org
       an...@ieee-isto.org

On 7Mar2012, at 12:19 AM, Jonas Hogberg K.O wrote:

Dear all,

As the TI WG is engaged in a F2F now, we don’t see a need for our standard telecon this week. Consequently, we’ll be cancelling the one scheduled for Th. 8 Mar, ’12 at 16:00 CET.

The next call will be on Th. 22 Mar. ’12 at 16:00 CET. Stay tuned for the MoM from the F2F.

Cheers,

Jonas H.

<image001.gif>