[WG-TelcoID] CloudIDsec - Cloud Gateway Services

Neil McEvoy

Jan 23, 2012, 9:55:35 AM1/23/12
to wg-te...@kantarainitiative.org

Hi folks

As part of alerting you to the final stages of the launch of the new Kantara WG for 'Cloud Identity and Security Best Practices' (CloudIDsec) I wanted to reach out to this telco group and explore partner work opportunities.

In short I see key areas like 'Cloud Gateway Services', the role of telcos as brokers in identity services et al. This is positioned within an overall program to help build 'IDaaS' specifications for telcos to adopt, a la Verizon et al.

I have published the charter document here for download if you would like to have a look:

As part of this I'd like to help extend our joint effort out to other industry folks too, such as telcos like MTS Allstream here in Canada, as well as the TMF and their Cloud standards work.

Kind regards,

---
Neil McEvoy
Founder and President