THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

David A. Wheeler

Dec 2, 2021, 1:09:39 PM12/2/21
to wg-securing-critical-projects, openssf-wg-sec...@lists.openssf.org
All:

Thank you VERY MUCH for your work in creating a first-cut list of critical OSS projects:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ONZ4qeMq8xmeCHX03lIgIYE4MEXVfVL6oj05lbuXTDM/edit#gid=0

As you know, only a few weeks ago the "Great MFA Project" learned that the
coupon codes from Google would for MFA tokens expire at the end of December.
As a result, the Great MFA Project needed to identify critical projects *rapidly*.
Through your hard work we have a list of "about 100 projects" that we can try to get MFA tokens to.

I'm sure more critical OSS projects will be identified, and that this will be refined further,
but having a first-cut list so it can be used *now* is really helpful.

Thanks again!

--- David A. Wheeler

전성배

Oct 19, 2022, 10:37:41 AM10/19/22