in-toto

Stewart, David C

Aug 25, 2021, 6:30:28 PM8/25/21
to wg-securing-critical-projects

Hello Securing Critical Projects WG –

We’ve been playing around with in-toto, applying it to a local project and some smart people are having a really hard time getting it to work properly. Have any of you had any success using it?

Thanks

Dave

Aditya Sirish Arunkumar Yelgundhalli

Aug 25, 2021, 7:23:10 PM8/25/21
to Stewart, David C, wg-securing-critical-projects, Santiago Torres-Arias
Hi David,

I’m one of the maintainers of in-toto. I’m happy to help out. You can also reach the in-toto maintainers as a whole at in-toto...@googlegroups.com. In the meantime, do you have a link for me to look at?

Thanks,
Aditya

Sent from my iPhone

Stewart, David C

Aug 25, 2021, 7:30:48 PM8/25/21
to Aditya Sirish Arunkumar Yelgundhalli, wg-securing-critical-projects, Santiago Torres-Arias

Hi Aditya – thanks for offering! I’ll link you to the person who is working on this.