package-analysis contributions

Josh Smith

May 26, 2021, 8:23:41 AM5/26/21
to wg-securing-critical-projects
Hi all,

I've been looking at making package-feeds/package-analysis available in environments outside of GCP. For package analysis there are several components which need some changes to support alternative methods of pubsub/storage. Whilst package-feeds is now quite flexible in this respect, it can't be hooked up to package-analysis until similar issues are tackled in the package-analysis project.

I'm planning to address this support in some PRs for these issues this week. Is this going to conflict with any of the ongoing development in the package-analysis project?

Josh Smith

Abhishek Arya

May 26, 2021, 9:41:24 AM5/26/21
to Josh Smith, Oliver Chang, wg-securing-critical-projects
+cc Oliver who is actively working on this.

Josh Smith