Re: [WG-OSSI] [Fwd: [FOSDEM 2012] Devroom not accepted: ##]

1 view

Joni Brennan

Nov 15, 2011, 4:16:20 PM11/15/11
to Clément OUDOT, wg-...@kantarainitiative.org
It is some sad news but I agree - the discussion absolutely should continue and we will find the right event to converge with.  Maybe EIC - April / Munich could be another to consider.

=Joni

Joni Brennan
IEEE-ISTO
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ ieee-isto.org
gtalk: jonibrennan
skype: upon request

Join the conversation on the community@ list -

2011/11/15 Clément OUDOT <clem....@gmail.com>
2011/11/14 Mikaël Ates <ma...@entrouvert.com>:
> Dear all,
>
> The proposition to the fosdem conference has been refused as you can see
> below.
>
> However, I think we should continue these works around an interop event.
> In the next days I'll put on the wiki the discussions we've had around
> this. Then, I'll propose other interesting events. Don't hesitate to
> also do the same.
>
> We can also continue these works by setting-up an online interop
> plateform ready for demos.

Hi,

this is a sad news. Maybe we can try to have this interop event at
another conference. Here are some suggestions:
* WWW2012 (April 2012 - Lyon) - http://wwwconference.org/www2012/
* Solution Linux (June 2012 - Paris) - http://www.solutionslinux.fr/
* Libre Software Meeting - RMLL (July 2012 - Geneva)

Clément.