[WG-OSSI] Opportunity: help shape Kantara IOP program survey

1 view

Joni Brennan

Jun 25, 2012, 1:21:46 PM6/25/12
to wg-...@kantarainitiative.org
Hello Open Source Support Initiative WG,

The Kantara Initiative Interoperability Review Board invites you to
provide feedback so that we may better tailor our programs to meet the
needs of your organization, provide a high value service, and remove
the burden of building your own verification programs. We ask you to
complete this short survey which consists of 11 questions and would
take ~5 minutes of your time. This is an open/public survey so please
feel free to pass the link along to any interested parties.

Complete the survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ki-interop
Dates: We'll leave the survey up for ~3 weeks depending upon the rate
of responses.

Some context is provided below to provide understanding of our goals
so we can better meet the needs of your technical ...

GOALS
The goal of this survey is to understand the responders’ level of
interest and commitment to the current Kantara full matrix
interoperability testing, the benefits that participants derive from
the testing, and any challenges that responders have in being able to
participate in the interop testing.

We are then attempting to determine the amount of value that survey
responders believe that alternative types of interoperability testing
and Kantara supplied or endorsed tools would bring to their
organization.

SCOPE
The Kantara Initiative interoperability program seeks to address
testing and verification needs for varying protocol including but not
limited to: SAML 2.0, OpenID, OpenID Connect, Oauth and others as
identified by market need. This survey considers approach to
verification testing via multiple protocols as determined by market
need.

We look forward to reviewing your responses to help us develop a plan
of action that will meet your needs!

Thanks for your time!

=Joni

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ ieee-isto.org

Slideshare - Building Trusted Identity Ecosystems - It takes a village!
http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-may-2012