[Wg-iop] SAML Test Plan v3.3 Approved as WG Report

Joni Brennan

Jul 28, 2010, 11:16:58 PM7/28/10
to wg-iop, Colin Wallis
Hello IOP WG,

Please find attached the updated SAML Test Plan 3.3.  This plan was approved as a Report on the IOP WG ad hoc call this morning.  We will ask the Leadership Council to ratify this Report to final at their earliest convenience.   We will also post this report on the SAML 2.0 Test information page  with in the next 24 hours.  Thank you again to all of you who worked so hard to pull this together!  We deeply appreciate all of your hard work and efforts!

- Joni

--
Joni Brennan
IEEE-ISTO

Join the conversation on the community@ list -

Kantara_Initiative_SAML_Test Plan_Draft_Report_v3.3.doc

Joni Brennan

Aug 2, 2010, 12:16:25 PM8/2/10
to Colin Wallis, wg-...@kantarainitiative.org, wg-iop
Hi Colin,

Speaking of shouting from rooftops (!!) the test plan is live on the full event documentation page here:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/certification/SAML+2.0+Full+Matrix+Test+Event

Anna will send a notice to Trent asking that this report be ratified as final on their next call (which I believe is this Wednesday 15:00 PT time).

Thanks again folks!

- Joni

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 7:50 PM, Colin Wallis <Colin....@dia.govt.nz> wrote:

Many thanks Joni

And a magnificent effort all over at IOP.

On behalf of eGov, I extend a great big THANK YOU!!!

Looking forward to the URL being published so we can collectively 'shout it from the rooftops!'

Cheers

Colin

====
CAUTION:  This email message and any attachments contain information that may be confidential and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this message or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Thank you.
====