[Wg-iop] reminder - eGov Test Cases Deadline tomorrow

Kyle Meadors

Jun 17, 2010, 9:43:39 AM6/17/10
to wg-...@kantarainitiative.org, wg-iop

Tomorrow COB is our deadline for getting our confirm statements into their form of actual test cases. Please take time to work on your sections today or tomorrow. Thanks.

Kyle Meadors

Drummond Group Inc.

Director of EHR Testing

Principal, Test Process

817-709-1627

ky...@drummondgroup.com

Calendar: http://tinyurl.com/KyleMeadors-DGI-Calendar

CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMER

This email, including attachments, is confidential and proprietary. It constitutes exclusive communication solely to the addressee. Any entity other than the intended addressee is prohibited from use of this communication for any purpose. This email, including attachments, may not be distributed, whole or in part.