[WG-InfoSharing] WG 2022 Officers Nominations

Jim Pasquale

Dec 16, 2021, 1:21:29 PM12/16/21
to Information Sharing Work Group
Hi everyone - it's time to hold elections for ISI WG Officers roles.

This is a Call for Nominations for the following roles (incumbent in parens).
WG election procedures are in the Kantara Operating Procedures. Any Work Group Chair/Co-Chair/Vice-Chair is eligible for any of these roles. Self-nominations are permitted.
If there are more candidates than roles, we'll use a voting process to make the selection.

Chair (Jim Pasquale incumbent)
Vice-Chair (Andrew Hughs incumbent)
Vice-Chair (John Wunderlich)
Recording Secretary (Kate Downing incumbent)

Please respond to the list or to me directly if you wish to self-nominate or to nominate another.
Nominations close EOD December 24, 2021

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and advise the sender.

.

Andrew Hughes

Dec 16, 2021, 1:58:24 PM12/16/21
to Jim Pasquale, Information Sharing Work Group
Hi Jim - I'd like to self-nominate for Vice-Chair

thanks
andrew
————————
Andrew Hughes CISM CISSP
m +1 250.888.9474
AndrewHu...@gmail.com

Jim Pasquale

Dec 16, 2021, 3:20:14 PM12/16/21
to Information Sharing Work Group
I am self nominating to continue as Chair for ISI
And also nominate Kate Downing for Recording Secretary

Jim Pasquale

Dec 21, 2021, 10:54:26 AM12/21/21
to Information Sharing Work Group
Last call for nomination everyone, please submit by 12/23