[WG-InfoSharing] All Hands Updates meeting

Jim Pasquale

Feb 4, 2022, 11:17:12 AM2/4/22
to wg-...@kantarainitiative.org, Information Sharing Work Group
Our apologies if you receive this message as a duplicate. I’m asking you all to bear with us as we continue to do housekeeping to address the issues of the WG.

As the group restarts and refreshes for 2022, with regular project meetings and monthly update status meetings. The All Hands Status meeting will continue to be the last Thursday of the month, with now being a good time, to mark your calendars.

Currently we have two working projects in ISI, the framework for a use record which, builds profile based on verticals and geolocation/country being served. And, a new effort building a profile for web browsers CRWeb.

The All Hands Meeting Agenda will cover a few general topics list:

  • The Current state of the roster (number of voting members versus non-voting members) sending regrets or being on hiatus impact
  • Email distribution list wg-infosharing versus wg-isi future direction
  • Topics being focussing on now future opportunities to stand up more projects
  • Recent papers/reports/publications with a hyperlink (if relevant) to where these are published
  • Key priorities for 2022
  • What is great about the group
  • Why should others join the efforts and or launch new projects
  • Q/A Wrap Up

Please also note: the CRWeb project has moved their weekly meeting on Thursdays to 9:00AM EST (-5GMT), We’ll be making adjustment to the Wiki to reflex this change and much more.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Feb 24th. At 10:00AM EST (-5GMT)

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and advise the sender.

.