[WG-InfoSharing] ISI Social Announcement - PrivMas Eve Open House: Sun May 24th -

Mark @ OC

May 20, 2020, 5:46:21 AM5/20/20
to wg-...@kantarainitiative.org, wg-info...@kantarainitiative.org
Hello ISI,

We are holding an Open House - ISI (Masked) Social Event this Sunday, from 9am to 1pm PST to herald in the new era of transparency and consent privacy regulations that come into force on May25th, and all the amazing volunteer works, staff and community that makes Kantara a successful.

The aim is to invite Kantarian’s (and friends - W3C DPV, COEL, UMA peeps) to come and see what has been quietly going on in ISI - and of course - to share in our celebration.

For those of you, who have never heard of PrivMaas - this is the day before EU GDPR regulation started to come into force. May 24, 2018

MEME’S
-  Jedi - The GDPR was published on May 4th, the new Consent guidance also on May 4th, so (May the Force be With is a Meme of PrivMas - ( all Jedi’s are welcome)
-  Dr. & Joyce Masks would work too — PrivMas was also coined be Dr. Searls in a discussion at a Kantara/EIC event In Berlin - and it’s Doc’s & Joyce Anniversary - ‘congrats”
— More meme’s welcome

Instructions

To get a ticket, some instructions and the call details here is the link to the (free) tickets

The PrivMas-Sunday Agenda (in PST)

12:00 - 1: 00 - Demo’s
1 - 2:00 -  Topics
2 -  2:30  - Masks

If you would like to demo - pls select a demo ticket there are spaces made avaialbe.

HaHa Ha

The PrivMas Elves

PS - if anyone wants to help with some event prep - etc pls get in touch