[WG-InfoSharing] Call for Agenda Items for first meeting of 2022

Jim Pasquale

Dec 16, 2021, 1:04:24 PM12/16/21
to Information Sharing Work Group
Hello Everyone, It is time to thank everyone who has participated and contributed to the ISI work group this year. And to wish everyone the happiest of holidays, the merriest of Christmas joy, and a very prosperous new year. With the new year approaching it's time for this work group to do some general housekeeping, there is a need to refresh our charters, our project outlines, our projects golds for each quarter and for the upcoming year.

We are required to vote on next years chair, vice chair, recording secretary as the next WG Officers. Which, should have been done in the fourth quarter of the current calendar which, unfortunately has slipped through the cracks along with many other housekeeping items we typically address.

This is your opportunity to contribute to the first agenda of 2022, voice concerns/suggest new projects and ideas/ participate in refreshing the WG Charter and project details

All the Very Best and once again thank you for your support.

Jim Pasquale Chair
On Behalf of the WG Officers

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and advise the sender.

.