[WG-FI] TechEx ACAMP session?

Wessel, Keith

Dec 11, 2019, 3:26:27 PM12/11/19
to wg...@kantarainitiative.org
All,

Did I dream this, or do I remember something coming up over the summer with this group tha twe said would make for a good ACAMP session topic at TechEx? With Advanced CAMP starting tomorrow, I thought it was a good time to ask. Does anyone recall anything, or would someone be willing to scroll through the last few months in our scribing doc to see if we placed something in the notes? I'm willing to post a session topic related to this work if we have one, but I can't think of what it was if there actualy was something.

Thanks,
Keith

Judith Elaine Bush

Dec 11, 2019, 4:58:53 PM12/11/19
to Wessel, Keith, wg...@kantarainitiative.org
I think we asked ourselves if we wanted to propose a session and we
decided, if there was any need, an ACAMP session would handle it.

Wessel, Keith

Dec 11, 2019, 5:32:34 PM12/11/19
to wg...@kantarainitiative.org
Right, but did we come up with any ACAMP session topics specifically? At this point, another session to discuss the profile in general seems like beating a dead horse.

Keith

Alan Buxey

Dec 11, 2019, 5:41:00 PM12/11/19
to Wessel, Keith, wg...@kantarainitiative.org
hi,

on 17th July we said we'd reserve some working group time at TechEX19 in December - and it was decided that it could be done as an ACAMP session

alan

Wessel, Keith

Dec 11, 2019, 11:46:33 PM12/11/19
to wg...@kantarainitiative.org

Thanks for that reminder, Alan. That’s exactly what I was thinking of. Now that you say it, I remember that conversation clearly.

Given that our work is going to the public IPR and the working group has nothing really to work on at this point, does anyone have any topics related to our work that are ACAMP session worthy? If not, we’ll just pass and leave the timeslots for other topics.

Keith