[WG-FI] Tomorrow's time slot

Nick Roy

Jan 14, 2020, 5:43:58 PM1/14/20
to WG-FI
Hi all,

I’m guessing we aren’t meeting tomorrow. If so, I would have to miss the call because I need to meet with some IdP operators about a migration strategy.

Best,

Nick
signature.asc

Nick Roy

Jan 14, 2020, 5:48:39 PM1/14/20
to Nick Roy, WG-FI
/s/If so/if we are meeting
> Nick_______________________________________________
> WG-FI mailing list
> WG...@kantarainitiative.org
signature.asc

Wessel, Keith

Jan 14, 2020, 6:05:59 PM1/14/20
to WG-FI
Correct; no feedback to discuss, and no reason to meet tomorrow. I was going to send this note later tonight, but you saved me the trouble.

Consider tomorrow's meetng cancelled.

Keith

be...@kantarainitiative.org

Jan 14, 2020, 6:18:12 PM1/14/20
to Wessel, Keith, WG-FI
Hi all,

I have gone ahead and sent the email cancellation for tomorrow's call, thank you.

Best regards,
Isabella

Nick Roy

Jan 14, 2020, 6:42:44 PM1/14/20
to be...@kantarainitiative.org, WG-FI
Thanks Keith and Bella,

Best,

Nick
signature.asc

Alan Buxey

Jan 15, 2020, 5:33:03 AM1/15/20
to be...@kantarainitiative.org, WG-FI
hi,

thanks for the update.

alan
--
Alan Buxey
Senior Verification Engineer

UNiDAYS

UNiDAYS is the world's leading Student Affinity Network
We connect brands with 10M+ Gen Z students, worldwide

This email and any files transmitted with or attached to it contain information which is private, confidential and privileged. This information is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronic transmission is strictly prohibited and that the information should be returned to MyUnidays Limited immediately. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto. Thank you.