[WG-FI] Agenda items for 11/6 call?

Wessel, Keith

Nov 5, 2019, 12:24:56 PM11/5/19
to Kantara FI-WG
All,

Looking over the discussion from the past few weeks on the list, we've made a few small edits that everyone seems to be happy with. At least, nobody has voiced concern.

Given that, I don't believe we have anything to meet about. Walter and I received information from Colin (thanks, Colin) about filing the errata for the implementation profile item previously discussed as well as next steps for this profile once we've completed our working group's review of community feedback and edits. If we have nothing to discuss tomorrow and feel that we're done, I'll give Bella the go-ahead to start the next phase of the process.

Please let me know by noon UTC November 6 if you have agenda items for tomorrow. If not, we'll cancel the call.

Walter and I will discuss if we should keep future occurrences of this WG's meeting on the calendar in case other discussion items come out of the remainder of the Kantara process.

Thanks,
Keith

Cantor, Scott

Nov 5, 2019, 12:28:55 PM11/5/19
to Wessel, Keith, Kantara FI-WG
On 11/5/19, 12:25 PM, "WG-FI on behalf of Wessel, Keith" <wg-fi-...@kantarainitiative.org on behalf of kwe...@illinois.edu> wrote:

> Looking over the discussion from the past few weeks on the list, we've made a few small edits that everyone seems to
> be happy with. At least, nobody has voiced concern.

Did you want me to make any of the edits I had proposed? I don't think anybody actually took an action to do them.

-- Scott

Wessel, Keith

Nov 5, 2019, 2:49:19 PM11/5/19
to Kantara FI-WG
Hey, Scott,

Thanks, I'd forgotten that nobody made those edits. Since we heard no opposition and only +1 type feedback, go for it. I'd ask if you want someone else to make the changes, but it'd probably be just as fast if not faster for you to just do it yourself. Let us know if you need anything for the rest of the group, though, of course.

Thanks,
Keith

Cantor, Scott

Nov 5, 2019, 3:42:26 PM11/5/19
to Wessel, Keith, Kantara FI-WG
I applied the tweak to the XML value size requirement and the TLS language adjustment. I think that was all that I had outstanding.

Wessel, Keith

Nov 5, 2019, 3:46:37 PM11/5/19
to Kantara FI-WG
Seems correct as I recall, too. Thanks, Scott.

Keith

Nov 6, 2019, 10:30:35 AM11/6/19
to Kantara FI-WG
All,

Hearing no agenda items for today, our 11/6 meeting is cancelled. Thanks, Scott, for adding the remaining edits.

Walter and I will move ahead with the next steps. We'll keep you all informed.

Thanks once again for all the hard work on this effort.

Keith

Nick Roy

Nov 6, 2019, 11:50:04 AM11/6/19
to Wessel, Keith, Kantara FI-WG
Sounds good - thanks Keith, Scott and everyone else.

Nick
signature.asc