[WG-FI] Status update?

Nick Roy

Nov 19, 2019, 12:06:24 PM11/19/19
to Kantara FI-WG
Hi all,

Could someone please share what the current status of the Kantara approval process for the updated saml2int is?

Thank you,

Nick
signature.asc

Colin Wallis Kantara

Nov 19, 2019, 12:41:38 PM11/19/19
to Nick Roy, Kantara FI-WG
I have been traveling and out of the loop, but there was a request to create a place for errata in already published docs, and that was done at the bottom of this page.
 It needs the text from FI-WG, yes?

Nick_______________________________________________
WG-FI mailing list
WG...@kantarainitiative.org

Wessel, Keith

Nov 19, 2019, 1:15:38 PM11/19/19
to Colin Wallis Kantara, Nick Roy, Kantara FI-WG

That’s correct. In other news, I’ve got an administrative note into Walter to get hs nod before (1) asking Bella to move this work to the next stage and (2) adding the errata text to the page that Collin mentioned. We’re also deciding whether or not to keep the meetings on the calendar moving forward for the duration of the Kantara process.

Keith

Nick Roy

Nov 19, 2019, 2:10:32 PM11/19/19
to Wessel, Keith, Kantara FI-WG

Thank you Keith and Colin. The reason I ask was that the status of this work came up on today’s OASIS SSTC call. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Best,

Nick

signature.asc