[WG-FI] Proposed SDP-G02 clarification

Cantor, Scott

Oct 29, 2019, 8:54:25 AM10/29/19
to WG...@kantarainitiative.org
How about this for a simple fix that gets the point across? I moved the second sentence to non-normative since it's really a clarification/justification.

-- Scott

[SDP-G02]:: Unless otherwise specified, deployments MUST limit the size of each string-valued XML element and attribute they produce to 256 characters.

_This requirement is generic, but is primarily targeted at the content of the `<saml:NameID>` and `<saml:AttributeValue>` elements._

Alan Buxey

Wessel, Keith

Oct 29, 2019, 9:42:50 AM10/29/19
to Kantara FI-WG

Awesome! I love a simple fix. This is great, Scott.

Thanks,

Keith

Walter Forbes Hoehn, Jr. (wassa)

Oct 29, 2019, 3:39:09 PM10/29/19
to Scott Cantor, WG...@kantarainitiative.org
Completely addresses my concern. Concise and clear.

-WFH

Nick Roy

Oct 29, 2019, 6:43:56 PM10/29/19
to Walter Forbes Hoehn, Jr., WG...@kantarainitiative.org