[WG-FI] Fwd: [EXTERNAL] FastFed feedback

Nicholas Roy

May 12, 2020, 10:07:48 AM5/12/20
to WG-FI, deploymen...@incommon.org, OASIS SSTC
Anyone else up for joining this list and helping to provide feedback? I can do it but I would appreciate some more knowledgeable backup.

thanks!

Nick

May 12, 2020, 5:01:10 PM5/12/20
to Nicholas Roy, WG-FI, deploymen...@incommon.org
I was going to volunteer, but then you said "knowledgeable"...  🙂

Andy

May 12, 2020, 5:24:08 PM5/12/20
to Andrew Jason Morgan, WG-FI, deploymen...@incommon.org

Please do- you are extremely knowledgeable.

Nick

signature.asc

Andrew Jason Morgan

May 14, 2020, 1:48:21 PM5/14/20
to Nicholas Roy, WG-FI, deploymen...@incommon.org
I joined the list yesterday and submitted my contribution agreement.  I'm working on a response to Mike Jones question regarding item #1.

Thanks,
Andy

May 14, 2020, 2:30:37 PM5/14/20
to Andrew Jason Morgan, WG-FI, deploymen...@incommon.org