[WG-FI] No meeting December 18 or January 1

Wessel, Keith

Dec 17, 2019, 10:54:19 PM12/17/19
to wg...@kantarainitiative.org
Hello, all,

We'll be cancelling the December 18 working group meeting as all current work is making its way through Kantara's processes. The modification to the implementation profile is currently being voted on by the LC, and that will soon conclude. The deployment profile is in its 45-day IPR which will wrap up in late January to be followed by a Kantara member ballot. Kantara leadership hasn't sent us any comments that have come in from the IPR. I'm assuming nothing has been received so far.

Obviously, our New Year's Day meeting is also cancelled. We'll plan to meet on January 15 if needed.

Here's wishing all of you happy and safe holidays, and thanks to the work and commitment from so many of you in 2019 to this effort.

Talk to you in 2020,
Keith

Alan Buxey

Dec 18, 2019, 5:40:33 AM12/18/19
to Wessel, Keith, wg...@kantarainitiative.org
hi,

thankyou for the update. wishing you all a merry christmas, seasons
greetings and a happy new year! :-)

alan

Nick Roy

Dec 18, 2019, 2:58:51 PM12/18/19
to Wessel, Keith, wg...@kantarainitiative.org
FYI, I got a note from OASIS staff via the SSTC list announcing the Kantara review period.

Thanks everyone, and I wish you happy holidays.

Nick
signature.asc

Colin Wallis Kantara

Dec 18, 2019, 3:12:39 PM12/18/19
to Nick Roy, Kantara FI-WG
Great that OASIS did that.

Kantara, 'socialed' it, blogged it, and emailed it to folks opting into its 'Keeping up with the Kantarians' email blast.

It was retweeted by Nat Sakimura.

So depending what or who you follow, you will get more, or less, awareness of it.

Trusting that WG participants did their bit too.

Cheers
Colin