[WG-eGov] Call Agenda - Monday, 2. October

Rainer Hoerbe

Oct 1, 2017, 3:50:43 PM10/1/17
to eGov WG Kantara
Welcome new and old members to the monthly call!

Agenda
1. Roll call + note taker
2. Approve minutes of previous meeting(s)
- none (last meeting did not have quorum)
3. New gov projects (Colin)
4. Danish online citizen identity (Thomas)
5. Mobile Connect and eIDAS alignment (Keith)
6. Reports from countries and recent conferences, upcoming conferences
7. AOB

Call details:
Date: 2. October 2017
Time: 11:00 PDT | 14:00 EDT | 20:00 CET
To join the teleconference
DIAL IN INFORMATION:

WebCall: www.turbobridge.com (Requires Chrome or Firefox)
Conference Id: 613-2898
US Dial-In: +1-805-309-2350
Skype: +99 051 000 000 481 (discouraged, people encountered dialing problems for months)

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Telco+Bridge+Info

Best regards
- Rainer

Keith Uber

Oct 2, 2017, 10:45:39 AM10/2/17
to eGov WG Kantara
Hi!

I will introduce the Mobile Connect eIDAS pilot project as described on the following pages:

https://ec.europa.eu/cefdigital/wiki/display/EIDCOMMUNITY/Mobile+Connect-eIDAS+Pilot+Prepares+for+Secure+Cross-Border+Trade

I will refer to the PDF presentation attached to that page. Please have it open for the call.

Cheers,
--Keith

Rainer Hoerbe

Nov 6, 2017, 1:57:15 PM11/6/17
to eGov WG Kantara
Sorry, this is a bit late ..

Agenda
1. Roll call + note taker
2. Approve minutes of previous meeting(s)
- none (last meeting did not have quorum)
3. Danish online citizen identity (Thomas)
4. Reports from countries and recent conferences, upcoming conferences
5. AOB

Call details:
Date: 6. November 2017

Rainer Hoerbe

Nov 30, 2017, 6:48:32 AM11/30/17
to eGov WG Kantara
Greetings eGov,

We have a new web conference tool. Please start to dial in in advance, as you need to download an app (mobile) or Citrix-Launcher (desktop).

Agenda
1. Roll call + note taker
2. Approve minutes of previous meeting(s)
3. Danish online citizen identity (Thomas, postponed to a later meeting)

Date: 4. December 2017
Time: 11:00 PDT | 14:00 EDT | 20:00 CET
To join the teleconference
DIAL IN INFORMATION:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/261434333
You can also dial in using your phone.
Access Code: 261-434-333

Countries:
Australia: +61 2 8355 1050
Austria: +43 1 2530 22520
Belgium: +32 28 93 7018
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9350
Denmark: +45 32 72 03 82
Finland: +358 923 17 0568
France: +33 170 950 594
Germany: +49 692 5736 7317
Ireland: +353 15 360 728
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 42
Netherlands: +31 207 941 377
New Zealand: +64 9 280 6302
Norway: +47 21 93 37 51
Spain: +34 932 75 2004
Sweden: +46 853 527 827
Switzerland: +41 225 4599 78
United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0088
United States: +1 (312) 757-3136

Rainer Hoerbe

Jan 2, 2018, 11:48:45 AM1/2/18
to eGov WG Kantara, Kantara Staff list
Greetings eGov,

With holidays and conferences interfering with our regular call schedule the chairs set the 29 Feb as new call date, replacing the first Mondays of January and February.

For the time being this is the skeleton agenda, please feel free to propose topics:

Date: 29. January 2018

Rainer Hoerbe

Jan 5, 2018, 3:00:06 PM1/5/18
to eGov WG Kantara, Kantara Staff list
Sorry for the mistake, it should be the 29 January as in the call details.

Please adjust your calendar.

Regards, Rainer

Rainer Hoerbe

Jan 26, 2018, 3:56:19 AM1/26/18
to eGov WG Kantara
Greetings eGov group,

This time we have an out-of-order meeting replacing the first-Monday January and February meetings.

Agenda
1. Roll call + note taker
2. Approve minutes of previous meeting(s)
3. Reports from countries and recent conferences, upcoming conferences
4. AOB

Please add your topics.

Reminder: We switched to a new web conference tool last December.

Best regards
Rainer

Call details:
Date: 29. January 2018