[WG-eGov] eGov WG call today

Rainer Hoerbe

Mar 5, 2018, 4:27:41 AM3/5/18
to eGov WG Kantara
Hi eGov,

Starting with a baseline agenda for today’s call, please add your topics.

1. Roll call + note taker
2. Approve minutes of previous meeting(s)
3. Prepare invitations for presentations (Danish online citizen identity, Australian Gov's Digital Transformation Agency)
4. Reports from countries and recent conferences, upcoming conferences (TIIME 2018, EIC Munic)
5. Selected topics from the Kantara Director’s Corner
6. AOB

Best regards
Rainer Hörbe

Call details:
Date: 29. Marcxh 2018
Time: 11:00 PDT | 14:00 EDT | 20:00 CET
To join the teleconference
DIAL IN INFORMATION:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/261434333
You can also dial in using your phone.
Access Code: 261-434-333

Countries:
Australia: +61 2 8355 1050
Austria: +43 1 2530 22520
Belgium: +32 28 93 7018
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9350
Denmark: +45 32 72 03 82
Finland: +358 923 17 0568
France: +33 170 950 594
Germany: +49 692 5736 7317
Ireland: +353 15 360 728
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 42
Netherlands: +31 207 941 377
New Zealand: +64 9 280 6302
Norway: +47 21 93 37 51
Spain: +34 932 75 2004
Sweden: +46 853 527 827
Switzerland: +41 225 4599 78
United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0088
United States: +1 (312) 757-3136

Rainer Hoerbe

Apr 9, 2018, 3:52:30 AM4/9/18
to eGov WG Kantara
Hi eGov,

Starting with a baseline agenda for today’s call, please add your topics.

1. Roll call + note taker
2. Approve minutes of previous meeting(s)
3. Prepare invitations for presentations (Danish online citizen identity, Australian Gov’s Digital Transformation Agency)
Keith selected a few documents from the AU papers, they are temporarily available here:

Rainer Hoerbe

Apr 9, 2018, 3:54:17 AM4/9/18
to eGov WG Kantara
Sorry, I pressed send too fast. Now with the correct date:-).

Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht:

Date: 9. April 2018

Angela Rey

Apr 9, 2018, 11:40:39 AM4/9/18
to Rainer Hoerbe, eGov WG Kantara
Will not be able to attend, but the US government CIO just issued this draft for comment:

Regards.

Angela Rey

Rainer Hoerbe

Apr 9, 2018, 1:07:42 PM4/9/18
to eGov WG Kantara
I am resendibg this as a short reminder. The Kantara iCal feed does not reflect the correct date - the meeting is actually today  11:00 PDT | 14:00 EDT | 20:00 CEDT

- Rainer

Rainer Hoerbe

Apr 9, 2018, 3:16:51 PM4/9/18
to Rey Angela, eGov WG Kantara
Would you be able to present and discuss the draft at a future meeting?

- Rainer

Colin Wallis

Apr 9, 2018, 4:11:32 PM4/9/18
to eGov WG Kantara
Greetings folks

I just want to say that most of you missed a really really good call on eGov today.

Thomas Grundel gave us a great overview on the objectives of new ID system in Denmark (he could not go deep due to ongoing commercials) and introduced us to a new for all of us on the call,.. I think I heard it as 'federated signing'.

Keith Uber walked us through the Finnish Trust Network that has been quietly gettting on a building a national identity ecosytem, complete with business model (yes, really!) supported by legislation, that will add a new dimension to this long running challenge.

We reviewed one of the 10 docs that comprises the Australian Trusted Digital Identity Framework  - we chose the SAML 2.0 Profile, and not just because of its extensive acknowledgement to Kantara's SAML V2.0 Implementation Profile for Federation Interoperability Version 1.0 (working draft) from our friends over in the Federation Interop Working Group, a big shout-out to them.

And in the final few moments we ruminated on the latest policy document from the OMB out for comment:  Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Agencies through Improved Identity, Credential, and Access Management.

We resolved to have future sessions on the last two and invite folks to present them.

Stay tuned!

Kind regards
Colin

Rainer Hoerbe

May 7, 2018, 2:27:00 AM5/7/18
to eGov WG Kantara
Hi eGovers,

We are going to have a call today with fresh topics

1. Roll call + note taker
2. Approve minutes of previous meeting(s)

3. Prepare invitations for presentations (Australian Gov’s Digital Transformation Agency)
4. Discuss Self-Sovreign Identity in context of eGov. There is a whitepaper: https://www.egiz.gv.at/en/projekte/178-Whitepaper%20-%20Self-Sovereign%20Identity
4. Reports from countries and recent conferences, upcoming conferences (EIC Munic)

Date: 7. May 2018
Time: 11:00 PDT | 14:00 EDT | 20:00 CEDT

Rainer Hoerbe

Jun 4, 2018, 11:59:50 AM6/4/18
to eGov WG Kantara
Hi eGov list

We are going to have a call today, faster than expected it is the month’s first Monday again!

1. Roll call + note taker
2. Approve minutes of previous meeting(s)
3. Prepare invitations for presentations (Australian Gov’s Digital Transformation Agency)

4. Reports from countries and recent / upcoming conferences

Date: 4. June 2018

Rainer Hoerbe

Jun 4, 2018, 1:58:51 PM6/4/18
to eGov WG Kantara
The web-conference room will open in a minute ..

Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht:

Von: Rainer Hoerbe <rai...@hoerbe.at>
Datum: 4. Juni 2018 um 17:59:44 MESZ
An: eGov WG Kantara <wg-...@kantarainitiative.org>

Rainer Hoerbe

Jul 1, 2018, 5:35:38 PM7/1/18
to eGov WG Kantara
Hi eGov list

You are invited to our monthly web conference.

1. Roll call + note taker, minutes of previous meeting(s)
2. Plan for presentations (Australian Gov’s Digital Transformation Agency, others)
3. Reports from countries and recent / upcoming conferences
- EEMA annual conference
- IAMwithUBI
4. Selected topics from the Kantara Director’s Corner
5. AOB

Best regards
Rainer Hörbe

Call details:
Date: 2. July 2018

Rainer Hoerbe

Jul 2, 2018, 12:17:58 PM7/2/18
to eGov WG Kantara
today 11:00 PDT | 14:00 EDT | 20:00 CEDT @ Gotomeeting 261434333

Cheers, Rainer

Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht:

Von: Rainer Hoerbe <rai...@hoerbe.at>
Betreff: Aw: eGov WG call today
Datum: 1. Juli 2018 um 23:35:32 MESZ
An: eGov WG Kantara <wg-...@kantarainitiative.org>

Rainer Hoerbe

Sep 3, 2018, 9:52:36 AM9/3/18
to eGov WG Kantara
Hi eGov list,

After our out-of-regular-schedule call in August we are back to first the Monday in the month.

1. Roll call + note taker

2. Your topics ..
3. Reports from countries and recent conferences, upcoming conferences (EIC Munic)

Date: 3. September 2018

Rainer Hoerbe

Nov 2, 2018, 4:30:14 PM11/2/18
to eGov WG Kantara
Hi eGov list,

We will have out next call on Monday. We will have our usual updates on public sector eId & IAM events, developments and rumors.

Date: 5. November 2018

Colin Wallis Kantara

Nov 3, 2018, 7:17:58 AM11/3/18
to Rainer Hörbe, eGov WG Kantara
Thanks for the timely reminder Rainer

I won't be able to join as I will be in transit to Brussels for the ISSE conference hosted by our liaison partner EEMA.
See it listed here on Kantara's events page: https://kantarainitiative.org/events/
I will give an overview of Kantara, followed by Oscar Santolalla from Ubisecure demonstrating the Kantara Consent Receipt in action, and Mark Lizar from Open Consent Group presenting "Operationalising privacy, with security & surveillance" .

Vice-Chair Keith will no doubt update you all on the Consumer Identity World this past week in Amsterdam, where we presented the Rhythm of Kantara, the Consent Receipt and a panel of Kantara members in attendance.

Along with a large group of Kantarians, I participated in the Internet Identity Workshop in Mountain View. Great sessions on UMA from George Fletcher and Consent Receipt from Andrew Hughes. Interest in doing work in Kantara came from a range of organizations, leveraging work groups and the Assurance Program, so stand by for news of those at the end of the year.

We also have interest in preparing some currently Gov-facing docs for re-direction toward the private sector, from a government org that has hitherto not been in Kantara's camp.  Early days but again, stand by for news there.

Group leads should note that at this time of the year, is the time to review the Charter and together with participants, decide if any changes are needed, and confirm the outcome with the Leadership Council.

Again, sorry I will miss this one.

Kind regards

Colin
Executive Director
@KantaraColin

Thomas Gundel

Nov 4, 2018, 3:05:26 AM11/4/18
to Colin Wallis, Kantara WG eGov
Sorry, I won't be able to attend tomorrow's meeting due to a private arrangement.

BR,
Thomas Gundel

Rainer Hoerbe

Nov 30, 2018, 2:31:19 PM11/30/18
to eGov WG Kantara
Hi eGov'ers

We will have our next call on Monday with updates on public sector eID & IAM events (ISSE, Consume Identity World, IIW), developments and rumors.

Date: 3. Decmber 2018

Rainer Hoerbe

Dec 3, 2018, 10:24:43 AM12/3/18
to eGov WG Kantara
A short reminder about today’s call.

- Rainer

Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht:

Von: Rainer Hoerbe <rai...@hoerbe.at>
Betreff: eGov WG call Monday 3. December
Datum: 30. November 2018 um 20:31:13 MEZ
An: eGov WG Kantara <wg-...@kantarainitiative.org>

Rainer Hoerbe

Feb 1, 2019, 10:28:33 AM2/1/19
to eGov WG Kantara
Hi eGov'ers

With the new bi-monthly schedule we are starting with our first call this year on Monday.

1. Roll call + note taker

2. Colin posted the URL about the public consultation of the NZ government’s Trusted Digital Identity Framework
https://www.dta.gov.au/news/public-consultation-open-digital-identity-framework

Date: 4. Feb. 2019

Colin Wallis Kantara

Feb 1, 2019, 1:40:14 PM2/1/19
to Rainer Hoerbe, eGov WG Kantara
Many thanks Rainer

OK, well I had best get on with writing Director's Corner! - another weekend job ;-).

A small correction .. it is Australia's DTA that has the consultation period open, not New Zealand .. ;-).

But there is recent news from New Zealand, in case you weren't aware.

Following in the footsteps of forefathers IDESG, DIACC and others, NZ is trying its hand at the public - private industry led identity ecosystem;

Also - particularly for list members located in or with alliances in Europe  - be aware that Estonian-established Kantara Initiative Europe along with its consortium partners - opened the 1st call for proposals in NGI_Trust TODAY!

Kind regards

Colin

Executive Director
@KantaraColin

Rainer Hoerbe

Feb 4, 2019, 10:27:46 AM2/4/19
to eGov WG Kantara
A short reminder for today’s call ..

Rainer Hoerbe

Mar 29, 2019, 2:05:03 PM3/29/19
to eGov WG Kantara
Hi eGov'ers

Our next call is scheduled for Monday. As usual we have an BYOA (bring your own agenda items) policy.

1. Roll call + note taker

2. Conference season coming up - coordinate speaker engagements and WG representation

Date: 1. April 2019

Time: 11:00 PDT | 14:00 EDT | 20:00 CEDT
To join the teleconference
DIAL IN INFORMATION:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/261434333
You can also dial in using your phone.
Access Code: 261-434-333

Countries:
Australia: +61 2 8355 1050
Austria: +43 1 2530 22520
Belgium: +32 28 93 7018

Burundi: currently out of order, we are working on it

Colin Wallis Kantara

Mar 29, 2019, 6:01:16 PM3/29/19
to Rainer Hoerbe, eGov WG Kantara
Thanks Rainer

I probably won't be able to attend this time, as I will be in Tel Aviv supporting the inclusion of Kantara's Consent Receipt spec into ISO 29184 Online Privacy Notices and Consent. It depends how late into the night the caucusing goes..;-).

As you say there is Director's Corner and Keeping up with the Kantarians  and I am writing this from Munich having been at KNOW in Vegas at the beginning of the week and Open Identity Summit by Fraunhofer in Garmisch-PartenKircken at the end of the week.

Good plays to Consent Receipt in both events, lots more already loaded on Kantara's event page.

Have a great meeting.

Rainer Hoerbe

Apr 1, 2019, 1:38:59 PM4/1/19
to eGov WG Kantara
The go-to-meeting-rrom will open in a few minutes ..

Rainer Hoerbe

Jun 2, 2019, 2:05:51 PM6/2/19
to eGov WG Kantara
Hi eGov'ers

Our next call is scheduled for Monday. As usual we have an BYOA (bring your own agenda items) policy.

1. Roll call + note taker
2. Circulating the  SAML Deployment Profile [1] in the community

3. Reports from countries and recent conferences
4. Selected topics from the Kantara Director’s Corner
5. AOB

Best regards
Rainer Hörbe

Call details:

Rainer Hoerbe

Oct 5, 2019, 5:44:51 AM10/5/19
to eGov WG Kantara
Hi eGov WG

Our next call is scheduled for Monday. As usual we have an BYOA (bring your own agenda items) policy.

1. Roll call + note taker
2. Reports from countries and recent conferences
3. Selected topics from the Kantara Director’s Corner
4. AOB

Best regards
Rainer Hörbe

Call details:
Date: 7. October 2019

Rainer Hoerbe

Nov 29, 2019, 2:02:42 PM11/29/19
to eGov WG Kantara
Hi eGov WG

Our last call in the decade is scheduled for Monday. As usual we have an BYOA (bring your own agenda items) policy.

Date: 2. December 2019

Rainer Hoerbe

Dec 2, 2019, 12:57:18 PM12/2/19
to eGov WG Kantara
Hi,

the call will open in about an hour.

Colin will join and talk about th YuTru trust framework.

Best regards
Rainer

Rainer Hoerbe

Jan 31, 2020, 2:27:50 PM1/31/20
to eGov WG Kantara
Hi eGov WG

Our first call in the (again roaring?) twenties is scheduled for Monday. As usual we have an BYOA (bring your own agenda items) policy.

Date: 3. February 2020

Rainer Hoerbe

Apr 4, 2020, 3:46:50 AM4/4/20
to eGov WG Kantara
Hi eGov WG

The next is coming up on Monday.

1. Roll call + note taker
2. Reports from countries and recent conferences
3. Selected topics from the Kantara Director’s Corner

4. Please add your own agenda items ..
4. AOB

Best regards
Rainer Hörbe

Call details:
Date: 6. April 2020

Rainer Hoerbe

Apr 6, 2020, 2:24:01 PM4/6/20
to eGov WG Kantara
Sorry if you have been queued for the cal in vainl. There was a problem with the organizer’s login credential that prevented me from logging in.

Best regards
Rainer

Colin Wallis

Apr 6, 2020, 2:46:20 PM4/6/20
to Rainer Hoerbe, eGov WG Kantara
My login too.
I am so sorry folks.
We will investigate the problem.
There is huge demand on the these types of services at present so it may be something that is entirely beyond our control.
Trusting you are all safe and well.
Colin
Apr 8, 2020, 6:53:25 AM4/8/20
to Rainer Hoerbe, eGov WG Kantara
So we traced the problem down to adaptive authentication processes at GTM/Logmein when the login was from an unknown location and blocked access.
Understandably there  is heightened sensitivity regarding these services at this time.
Once known, Staff then changed the credentials to ensure access for meetings that followed this one.
Apologies again  but this was out of our  control.
Kind regards
Colin

Sent from Outlook Mobile

Jun 1, 2020, 10:38:08 AM6/1/20
to Rainer Hoerbe, eGov WG Kantara
This was just released for Consultation by Kantara government member NZ DIA yesterday.

It may be of interest to some folks here to provide Kantara comments.

Kind regards
Colin

Draft Federation Assurance Standard.pdf