[WG-eGov] Fwd: go.eIDAS - meet the experts for eID and Trust Services - 27 March 2019

Colin Wallis Kantara

Feb 4, 2019, 8:38:52 AM2/4/19
to eGov WG Kantara, IA WG, Kantara FI-WG
Hello eGov, Identity Assurance and Federated Interoperability WGs

Please find this invitation forwarded by Kantara's European partner EEMA, as it may be of interest to some (especially skiers!)

I am attending the Open Identity Summit that directly follows it on March 28 and 29, as I leave the KNOW Identity conference in Vegas early in order to make it.. alas I just could not manage to take another day out of KNOW to attend go.eIDAS as well, and (despite my cunning plan!) then have to leave immediately after, in order to get to Tel Aviv for the ISO SC27 meetings.

But I think it is a great suite of events in a great location! Highly recommended...;-).

Kind regards
Colin