[WG-CloudIDSec] SecureKey / Govt of Canada webinar replay

Neil McEvoy

May 16, 2014, 3:29:36 AM5/16/14
to wg-clo...@kantarainitiative.org, Joni Brennan

Hello folks

Here is an overview and link to the replay for the webinar I chaired this week for SecureKey, with the Government of Canada showcasing their adoption of federated identity thus far via the IDaaS from SecureKey.

Lots of great Kantara endorsements throughout as you'll see, among a really great and comprehensive overview of the field today.

Regards,

Neil McEvoy

May 16, 2014, 4:52:25 AM5/16/14
to Joni Brennan, wg-clo...@kantarainitiative.org

Not me, all SecureKey driven, I simply turned up! :-)

N.

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 4:41 AM, Joni Brennan <jo...@kantarainitiative.org> wrote:
I'm tweeting and will push around a bunch more.  Listening now.  This is really great! Thank you for putting together such a great webinar!

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Building Trusted Identity Ecosystems - It takes a village!
Learn More: http://bit.ly/kantara-2014