[WG-CloudIDSec] OIX Discovery project pilot

Neil McEvoy

Dec 3, 2014, 9:23:01 AM12/3/14
to wg-clo...@kantarainitiative.org

Hello IDaaS Team:

I am now back in the UK, and had a very productive first week. Last week I met with a number of Cabinet Office Identity Assurance team, introducing them to Hitoshi and his picture password technology.

They agreed it had great potential for key scenarios like helping demographics like the elderly master online services where they might find traditional two-factor authentication systems unusable.

As a next step they proposed putting it forward as an OIX discovery pilot project, which we're going to do in association with the University of York, who has conducted extensive research in this field:

This is a great opportunity to rejuvenate our work here and identify what role an IDaaS architecture may play in this scenario, so shout out if you would be interested in participating.

Kind regards,