[WG-CloudIDSec] New IDaaS expert group

Neil McEvoy

Aug 13, 2014, 11:26:23 AM8/13/14
to wg-clo...@kantarainitiative.org

Hey folks

I have started setting up dedicated sub-sites for each main practice area, with IDaaS being the first, check it out:

This will feature blogs from Identity experts, a vendor directory etc., and also a neat ebook feature where you can select any combination of posts and format them into one PDF document.

You'll see the first of these is 'Mobile Cloud Identity', and we can start to develop a series of papers that explore different aspects of IDaaS like this.

Let me know if you would like to post articles, have ideas for new papers, etc.

Kind regards,