[WG-CloudIDSec] Cloud Privacy By Design

Neil McEvoy

Jul 8, 2014, 6:34:58 AM7/8/14
to wg-clo...@kantarainitiative.org

Hello IDaaS team:

So here is the heart of this campaign, a project to now define 'Cloud Privacy By Design' best practices:

In short the primary goal is to define a SaaS architecture that enables specific Privacy configurations. For example in the NZL Real Me the #1 point that stands out is the concept of a "Privacy Domain Bus", a technical architecture for reflecting granular levels of privacy controls, even across different government agencies.

How we extrapolate that to a multi-tenant Cloud environment is what this group is for...

Also, I have pushed the date for the UK event back to Sept 11th where I will announce this program. Tony Singleton, Head of the G-Cloud program, is now confirmed as our keynote speaker:

Cheers,