[WG-CloudIDSec] Citizen Identity Maturity Model

Neil McEvoy

Jun 18, 2014, 6:37:45 AM6/18/14
to wg-clo...@kantarainitiative.org

Hi Nuccio

Here is the key section of the UK plans that we can align our work around:

We already describe this maturity journey, and so it will be quite simple to just add the terminology etc.

* This will be key to us offering associated consulting services.

We can start to feature vendors with this in mind, for example SecureKey appears to be leading the field, and this is a good analyst report that talks about the same shift to consumer vs enterprise Identity..

Regards,