[WG-CloudIDSec] Kantara Telco group?

Neil McEvoy

Jul 21, 2014, 7:59:24 PM7/21/14
to wg-clo...@kantarainitiative.org

Hey folks

Any one from the Kantara Telco group on here? Is the group dead, it seems there have been no updates since 2012?

This is with the Mobile iPayments scenario in mind - Lots of relevant materials:

Colin Wallis

Jul 23, 2014, 12:11:22 AM7/23/14
to wg-clo...@kantarainitiative.org, Keith Uber, Fulup Ar Foll
:-)
As bad luck would have it, it just got formally closed down on the last LC call after a long period of inactivity.
But I agree. There was some great work going on there and I too referenced the strong mobile authn draft more than once.

CC'ing in a couple of those. Ingo from DT and Jonas H from Ericsson were the other two regulars if I recall correctly.

Cheers
Colin

Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 19:59:22 -0400
From: neil....@cloudbestpractices.net