[WG-CloudIDSec] Launching Digital-Government.info

Neil McEvoy

Nov 10, 2014, 8:34:00 AM11/10/14
to wg-clo...@kantarainitiative.org

Dear team

Last week the UK Government announced their new 'Digital Marketplace', a single source of Cloud services and agile developers for public sector buyers.

Tony Singleton who heads this program will be speaking at the 25th Nov, London launch event for our new best practices community:

Digital-Government.info

This new site will analyze pioneering Digital Government case studies from around the world, and distill these into a series of repeatable best practices so that others can follow their lead.

For example our Assured Identity section is a highly detailed report gathered from the work of the USA, UK, Canada and New Zealand:

Their use of federated identity to enable 'citizen single sign-on' will be replicated by thousands of other agencies and our goal is to support and encourage these best practice sharing activities, which will include ongoing events, best practice procurement guides, and more..

To build a procurement maturity model we will be detailing a number of practice areas, from Open Data through 'Cloud 2.0' for business transformation...

Kind regards,