Workflow-casting or publishing for discovery

cappelaere

Oct 26, 2008, 8:55:22 AM10/26/08
to WfXML, philipp...@gmx.de, Michael.z...@stevens.edu, KSwe...@us.fujitsu.com
I would really like to complete that section very soon.

We did a lot of work in that area during OWS-5. Phil mentioned some
shortcomings in his thesis. I would love to see that work continue.

Publishing workflows using atom feeds is important but I do not want
to fall back into a higher level RPC style of publishing operations/
methods.

We also need to look into publishing virtual resources that would be
generated by the workflows. This would be more RESTFul.

[We could use the GeoRSS extension and links to KML files with the
data for visualization into Google Earth].

Pat.

Keith

Nov 26, 2008, 6:45:49 PM11/26/08
to WfXML
I just attached the Workcast (RSS-supported) document to the documents
section. Please review and share comments. I am asuming that the
same schema and extensions are usable in Atom protocol.
-Keith