WFTU MESSAGE FOR THE NEW YEAR - RELEASE THE FIVE CUBAN HEROS NOW!

WFTU-YOUTH

Jan 1, 2011, 4:31:47 PM1/1/11
to wftu...@googlegroups.com

Dear comrades Gerardo Hernández, Antonio Guerrero, Ramón Labañino, Fernando González, and René González,

Dear brothers,

We, the workers of the world, do not forget for one second the heroic struggle you are fighting against the barbaric imperialism; that brutal system that has kept you away from your country, away from your families and behind bars for 12 whole years with false accusations, only because you defended the Cuban Revolution and the Cuban people.

Your persistent and laborious struggle is a beacon of light to the people in the whole world who are struggling against imperialism and exploitation.

Your sacrifice is not a waste. It is an example of the power that the emancipated workers have to overthrow every anti-labor and anti-popular policy in order to build a new world of labor and social conquests, a world of justice and peace.

Dear brothers,

Our solidarity to your struggle and our strongest demand for your release is once again stated here. We will not stop until the American imperialism bends over the world movement of solidarity to the Cuban 5 and releases you.

For the New Year 2011 we are wishing you strength and courage, to you and your families. May this year be the year of your reunion.

May 2011 be a militant year of new and stronger struggles against imperialism and exploitation.

On behalf of our 80 million affiliates in 120 countries of the five continents we promise you that we will continue the struggle to demand your immediate release.

THE SECRETARIAT