Skellan's The Enemy Within: Thursdays 7.00pm GMT

Skellan

Feb 24, 2013, 5:09:20 AM2/24/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Starting up this thread for the ongoing adventures in my Thursday game.

Please let me know what your immediate plans are from where we left off in Stromdorf and I will write something for it. If not, I will just throw some nastiness in your general direction :)

See you soon....

Gazery

Feb 24, 2013, 5:54:29 AM2/24/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Daith is definately in and he would like to pursue the following 3 things.

1. He and Mortellis would like to hunt down and kill the 'beast with four horns'. This may be a long term aim that leads down several dead ends and has all sorts of twists and turns, but ultimate goal is to get revenge on the beast.

2. He would like to craft a Superior Elven Longbow for himself (not buy one), which would entail finding/purchasing superior equipment (I only have standard) and materials - the wood being an obvious one! The work on this may be best suited for between sessions and I do a search roll once per session to see if I can find the relevant materials/tools?

3. He would like to perform some sort of ritual/ seek out an elder/ achieve a great feat/ or something of the like that would justify him being granted Waywatcher status. This would ideally not occur straight away as I still have 1 advance to spend to complete the career, 1 advance to get dedication bonus and probably 4 advances for out-of-career advances. So I would try to become a Waywatcher once I have gained 6 more XP the 7th XP would then hopefully take me into Waywatcher career.

And of course any beastmen Daith comes across will have to be slaughtered, (I may be able to ignore Goblins from now on)

Some things to get you thinking.

Gazery

JohnC

Feb 24, 2013, 6:22:10 AM2/24/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Mortelis Bloodbough
Immediate plans
  • Spend a day or so recuperating, enough time so that movement itself is not a threat to life and limb but not so long that the inestimable stench of gathered humanity becomes, Isha forbid, tolerable.
  • Resume the hunt for any information pertaining to the four horned beast.
  • Head south east towards Nuln. Following the line of the forest rather than the road where possible. This would bring us close enough to the settlements of Stimmigen, Dunkelberg and Grissenwald.
  • Spend time searching, in the wilds, for appropriate natural dyes, minerals, unguents and materials for use in the creation and application of the Wardancer's ritual tattoos
Given the nature of elves any and all of the above may well be delayed, what is a week or month really in the long term. A mayflies existence measured against the lifespan of an oak.

David L

Feb 24, 2013, 6:45:20 AM2/24/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks guys. I will build some things around these ideas

Feb 24, 2013, 6:56:43 AM2/24/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Ahh, I forgot the most immediate and pressing matter - rest. Daith has 11 wounds and 2 critical wounds (low severities 1 and 2) and so would like to take as much time as needed to heal up, or at least until he tires of human settlements and has to go find the woods again.

Could I also point out that we managed 500 posts in the Gathering Storm topic, that's quite impressive!

Just a few other things that could be followed are:

*Becareful possible spoilers for The Gathering Storm are following*

1. Hunt down and kill/capture (Solla's influence!) a certain hooded compatriate of Marie Holtz (trying not to give possible spoilers - sorry if it does) as well as any number of beastmen in the area - we're Wood Elves, we can't help it!

2. Hunt down and kill any goblins still in the area - I may be more wary of going after these though, due to the last session!

3. Decide what to do with the stone - leave in Temple of Sigmar, place into Tempest Knapp, leave as a reminder for Stromdorf as a statue in the center, take to Athel Loren to give to Elders, take to Celestial Order to study, take to Karl Franz as a gift/to study ... There are many options depending on whether it is still 'dangerous'. I know what Daith (and pressumably Mortellis) would do with it, but of course there are others in the party!

4. Investigate why the person in the final act did what they did, on orders from above (official or criminal)? Acting on own greed/lust? Did others know what they were doing? Were they really what they said they were? etc...

5. Help with any businesses that have been put out, due to events - Stewpot Tavern, (possible business to take over if any wish it, Daith isn't bothered with helping here though, but will go with the group).

6. Report back to the people who hired us and inform all is now settled - they now need a new merchant to trade with Stromdorf.

7. Check in on the small village, with the bridge problem (can't remember name) that the Lords are behaving!

There may be more, but these are the first few off the top of my head. Daith isn't particularly interested in all of these and some could be quite incidental, in that they could be a meer side quest of an unrelated larger quest.

hope this gives some ideas on what could happen.

Gazery

John Condon

Feb 24, 2013, 7:29:06 AM2/24/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Number 5 might be a good option for Solla, if she wanted to settle.

Sent from Samsung tablet

Feb 24, 2013, 7:36:36 AM2/24/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
As I told you guys, I won't be able to join anymore on Thursdays. As far as Solla retirement, clearly she failed as a Mystic since she never had visions, but she succeeded as a flirt and lawyer :), so here is what I was thinking:
- Continue flirting with Sebastian Brenner, since he is widowed, with hope of an upcoming union.
- Continue to secretly find out what happened to Brenner's wife, and if indeed Brenner killed her, build a case against him.
- Once the union is sealed, accuse him and seek separation with reparation, and basically send him away to prison. Obviously his family will be horrified but will seek to keep control of most of the Brenner's business. Solla isn't asking for much of it, maybe the Inn or a generous enough money donation that she can established herself in another city

Secretly, on the side, if Daith doesn't find our hooded friend, Solla will also seek him out in the swamp to learn witchery.

Cheers
Philippe

Gazery

Feb 24, 2013, 7:45:36 AM2/24/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
As far as our group goes, do we assume that Dekmar will still be unable to join us?
Hopefully Robert will still be with us, which does mean we'll only have 3 full time party members with a 4th hopefully joining us at a later stage.
This does leave the door open for a new member to join the team.
So how do we go about gaining a 4th member?
Because with Solla leaving us, this does leave a large hole in our group in regards to social skills, healing ability and sewing capabilities.

John Condon

Feb 24, 2013, 7:56:36 AM2/24/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Actually I think that the groups Sewing skill will probably, on average, increase with Solla's departure :D

David L

Feb 24, 2013, 7:56:44 AM2/24/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
WITCHERY! The town folk were right all along! :)
A flirt and a lawyer - that's funny.

Thanks for playing Phil, it has been great to have you along.

Ok, there are some great ideas of what to do going forward there. I am looking forward to it. I quite fancy doing some sandbox style play before we start on TEW. I am also revisiting the rules in more detail...

Also, I know I have asked this before,but what scenarios have you played? I know Gaz said he hasnt really played anything but I can't remember what John said he has played. I have lots of encounters from warpstone etc which I could use

I will also look out for another player. I want to be careful who joins though as we have a cool vibe in this group and I don't want anyone who is going to mess with the chi :D

Feb 24, 2013, 9:32:02 AM2/24/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
One thing that did occur to me.
Everyone has been making a lot of noise about the background cards from TEW. Now I have no idea if this could work but one thing we could use the intervening time for is to try and work in some of those background elements.

It'd be really cool if Skellan did that anyway and we didn't even realise until a ways in to the campaign :D

Alexander Jenner

Feb 24, 2013, 11:25:11 AM2/24/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
sorry for the late reply - le girlfriend kept me busy. Looks like I can have thursdays for WARHAMMER ;) *yeah*
  • Robert is a gold and fame searching mercenary
  • wants to solve problems or even do some dirty work for gold tier members (let's see of his conscience gets in the way)
  • hopes to achieve a minor noble title

Commenting Daith post:
#4 is a nice idea - check out the background of Schulman. Search his place and try to find out if he worked alone or
if there is something behind the scenes we arent aware off.

#6 is also good for Robert's goals although he wasnt in the party when the adventure started.

#7 sounds interesting too. Perhaps some work for Robert.

Regarding the TEW background cards: I heard they are quite awesome and help to immerse the PCs into the story. Dunno if Skellan wanna use them,
but the battle-scared one is the most suitable for Robert.

Robert still suffers from Nerve Damage (SR4, black die to all rolls) and has 11/15 wounds. If we move on he will pack the breastplate and the sword and wont
use it until we are away from Stromdorf. He thinks that the "legend" of Stichelm is a local one and noone would notice him wearing it unless it is done close to
Stromdorf. He won it in a duel with old Stichelm, for him it is fair enough to wear it. ;)

Cheers,
Alex

Skellan

Feb 25, 2013, 8:51:31 AM2/25/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Building the backgrounds into this part is an awesome idea. My copy of TEW is due to arrive tomorrow so I know more after this. Running a prequel to it sounds like the way to do it though, And no reading it if you have bought tew or read the spoilers you lot! Its odd but player knowledge of scenarios seems to be a real problem with online play, I never really have this issue running tabletop games. Its a bit of an enthusiasm killer if players already know the plot/suprises from the adventure and I really don't want to run it for players who have prior knowledge.

We have some awesome ideas for where to go from here. No doubt we will end up going on a tangent (which is fun) so you will be able to keep me on my gming toes.
I have a couple of people who I will approach to see if they want to play and will keep you posted. They are players who I have run scenarios for so I know they are a good laugh and will get along with the group

John Condon

Feb 25, 2013, 9:00:50 AM2/25/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Also, I know I have asked this before,but what scenarios have you played? I know Gaz said he hasnt really played anything but I can't remember what John said he has played. I have lots of encounters from warpstone etc which I could use

Haven't actually played much of anything since 1st edition except, A rough Night at the Three Feathers.
I own the majority of the 2nd edition scenarios but never actually ran them.
I think the one I'd remember more than anyone else would be the original Enemy Within.. So good job there that the 3rd edition one isn't a remake.

Skellan

Feb 25, 2013, 9:04:15 AM2/25/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com, johnec...@googlemail.com
awesome, that gives me lots to go at then. If  TEW is a open ended as the first edition was then there will be plenty of opportunity to add 'on the road' encounters etc.

Alexander Jenner

Feb 25, 2013, 11:42:00 AM2/25/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
sorry oversaw teh request:
I only played Eye for an Eye (afaik - the Grunewald Lodge thingy)

As a GM I own all of the products of WFRP but I havent screened any of the books beside "Witch Song" which will be the next adventure my rl-group will play.
We are busy with Thousand Thrones and it will take another ~7 sessions (~18h) before we end it (we onyl meet every 2 weeks or so for 3-6h sessions)

I glanced through the cards (looking for suitable actions for my NPCs) but I have no knowledge of plots, motivations or backgrounds.

So in summary:
Eye for Eye - played
Witch Song - prepared as a GM
The Thousand Thrones - prepared as a GM

Alex

Skellan

Feb 25, 2013, 12:34:21 PM2/25/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I just got the pdf of TEW as I will need it anyway. I have had a scan through and man, it looks really good. It has a scope as large as the first Enemy Within and I will do as I did when running the first one and weave other adventures into it.

Some points that spring to mind after my first scan:

  • A prequel is certainly a viable option. If I do it properly, you wont know when you have started TEW hehe. It also has hooks for leading on from TGS
  • The encounters in there scale well so it will be fine going into it with some exp under your belt. Its actually better.
  • Political intrigue is an element of the campaign. My initial thoughts are that the elves will struggle with parts of it. I think this is hilarious as a GM but I would give some thought as to whether you really want to play it with Daith and Mortelis as it may mean that some parts will be ...umm... challenging . I won't pull any punches with keeping you on track. I am cool if you want to play them though, it will be fun, but don't say i haven't given fair warning.
  • The campaign is HUGE. As TGS took 4 months and it is a fraction of the size, I reckon it will take well over a year to complete (if we rush, which I won't) . So you will be committing Thursday evening to wfrp for the foreseeable future (of course we will do weeks off etc.)
  • The plot is written up on the first few pages, and reading the intro would ruin the campaign - so please don't read it. You can't GM the start of it and still be playing without spoiling it. If you are planning on running TEW in the next year or so then this isn't for you.
  • Its is really good that I have lots of additional material that none of you have played. There is no such thing as an uneventful journey :)
  • Finally, I am SO excited about running this. It has Graeme Davis' mark all over it and it echoes the  theme of the first TEW and 1st edition awesomeness

Alexander Jenner

Feb 25, 2013, 12:39:22 PM2/25/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Hey, dont worry.
TEW is put away in its box and wont be touched - as said I have only seen the action/background cards.
"Every" Thursday is a huge commitment - I hope I can live up to it. I have to say in advance I will be on a 3 week holiday in the US between Apr26-May18,
so there wont be any gaming possible. I hope a 3 week break is ok (for me or for the grp) :/

Skellan

Feb 25, 2013, 12:48:11 PM2/25/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Yeah that's cool. I know people won't be able to make every Thursday, I just wanted to make a point of the epicness of what we are starting :D I will run it as I did with TGS and carry on if we are just one down as a general rule and also arrange breaks where everyone agrees as we did before. I am sure I won't be able to make every Thursday either so I don't expect players to be able to make every session, however, it is worth pointing out the overall commitment of the campaign...

That's ok Alex, just wanted to check you were ok with not being able to run it for so long

Gazery

Feb 25, 2013, 1:36:58 PM2/25/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
As I have mentioned, I do have the box, but like Alex, I have not touched it other than some of the cards - mainly just the background cards as they are new and look cool. I won't be reading the book until we have completely finished with it, when ever that might be. The epicness of it just make it sound even better and I am very excited at the prospect of not completing it for probably over a year from now.

As for other scenarios I have played, they are all ones you have done so far Skell for OWL. I have played about 6 single session scenarios with Aleksis, can't remember all the names (If you can I would quite like a list for my own reference) I do remember that one was about a ruby or red jewel and we were wanting revenge on the people who stole it from us at the very end!

Gazery

Skellan

Feb 25, 2013, 1:41:39 PM2/25/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Great, yes the epicness does sound good :)
That one was the affair of the hidden jewel.
I think you have also played, burn after printing,.horror on the haegercrybs, wolf ship and.three feathers...

Gazery

Feb 25, 2013, 3:18:25 PM2/25/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Aah yes, I definately remember affair of the hidden jewel, burn after reading and horror on the haegercrybs, I'm fairly certain I've also done three feathers, but I can't quite place wolfship. There was also a session for Aleksis, given by the Grey Order, where he had to find and retrieve (but not touch) a specific item. And I had to hire help, it may have been based on one of the aforementioned though.

Skellan

Feb 25, 2013, 5:46:26 PM2/25/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
That was horror on the haegercrybs.

I think it was John who player Rough Night at the Three feathers actually.
You also played night of blood I think

John Condon

Feb 25, 2013, 6:00:45 PM2/25/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Actually I think that philippe, gazery and petar were with me in 3 feathers.
I recall a wizard, a very grumpy drunk troll slayer and a very vocal priest of Ulric.
Possibly one other, but memory dims...

Sent from Samsung tablet

Feb 25, 2013, 8:57:52 PM2/25/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com, John Condon
ahh yes the vocal priest. Phil's troll slayer was just brilliant too. I loved his improvised weapons...

Philippe Boujon

Feb 25, 2013, 9:29:48 PM2/25/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
What "improvised" weapon?! Did you just insult me axe broken handle?!!!

*Sigh* I miss Grum... I haven't played an OWL game in a while unfortunately.

Skellan

Feb 26, 2013, 7:12:40 AM2/26/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
I will have to do an OWL game for him after I get TEW up and running

Ok, I have found a 4th player for the group. He's a UK player and I have played Pathfinder with him before and I am sure he will fit in with the way we play. He has played the old wfrp a lot so he knows the setting but he hasn't played 3rd ed though he has got the rules. Not that this will be a problem.  I will point him towards this forum and it will probably be next Thursday when he joins us.

John Condon

Feb 26, 2013, 7:26:58 AM2/26/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Does this mysterious stranger have a name?
Given my tenure as a gamer and frequency of attendance of conventions back in the day (I'm making myself feel old here) we may have bumped dice at some point..

Possibly.

Equally possibly "not".

John Condon

Feb 26, 2013, 7:30:29 AM2/26/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
I am wracking my brain to remember exactly what weapon you did use in that game.
I seem to recall a tankard being used as a sort of knuckleduster, some kind of club and one of the Fauxnitiates of Morr being used as a bludgeon against his compatriot.
Not to mention the crushing to death through "hugs" of a certain female accessory to assassination.

Skellan

Feb 26, 2013, 8:36:05 AM2/26/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
I only know him as cerijoel from the fg forums. I only really know him through his characters haha! I am a nerd like that. I am sure you will get along well.
He should turn up on here at some point soon.

Skellan

Feb 26, 2013, 1:26:57 PM2/26/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone about now who could help with setting up a halfling character? I dont have heros call

Karma Kollapse

Feb 26, 2013, 1:32:02 PM2/26/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
What do you need? (on skype if that helps)

Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 10:26:57 -0800
From: daveand...@googlemail.com

To: wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com

John Condon

Feb 26, 2013, 1:42:17 PM2/26/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com

also the excel creator has halflings in it.

Skellan

Feb 26, 2013, 1:56:58 PM2/26/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com, johnec...@googlemail.com
we are sorted now - thanks James!

John - if you arent busy we are on TS :)

Philippe Boujon

Feb 26, 2013, 1:59:56 PM2/26/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
The excel character generator has all the info you need (it includes all careers available to halflings), plus obviously FG2 which gives you the race abilities.

Gazery

Feb 26, 2013, 2:16:52 PM2/26/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Ooh, a 4th (or is it 5th/6th?) character, excellent. Don't suppose he fancies being a social character? Don't worry if he doesn't, let him choose what he will feel most comfortable with. Does he know of the time commitment, possibly a year or more?

Is he going to be a halfling? Another race for Daith and Mortellis to bemoan and look down (literally!) on :)

Just the 3 of us for this week then? But hopefully 4 for the week after.

Gazery

Skellan

Feb 26, 2013, 2:57:02 PM2/26/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
He is going to show up this week. I reckon I probably put him off with my rather shabby character creation skills though. He is set to play a halfling gambler with a winning smile a cheesy luck :).

Ceri Harrison

Feb 26, 2013, 2:58:26 PM2/26/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Hi, yes going to be a very personable small person.

I hope to stick around as long as you'll have me as a player.

John Condon

Feb 26, 2013, 3:08:23 PM2/26/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Happy to have you mate.
Don't get put off if the elves don't warm to you straight away.....
because it'll probably never happen :D

Gazery

Feb 26, 2013, 3:20:01 PM2/26/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com, johnec...@googlemail.com
Aye, welcome to the group.

The Elves still don't fully trust Solla and dispare each time she tells them we should slow down, not attack or not kill someone! And she has brought Mortellis back from the brink of death and has on many occasions proven herself worthy and capable!

It will be good to have you along.

Gazery

Skellan

Feb 26, 2013, 3:21:50 PM2/26/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Glad you found us here. Your halfling is going to be dead useful for the group, they certainly need your winning smile.
The elves are big softies really, just ask solla :)

Gazery

Feb 26, 2013, 3:32:35 PM2/26/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Oh and because we have two Wood Elves in the party, we have a devious and ingenious way of speaking Elvish to each other, so that none of the other party can understand what we are saying. You'll never decipher it, so I wouldn't bother even trying, just letting you know so you didn't get confused.

<<Have you heard Mortellis, I believe we have a new man thing joining us on our hunt. I believe he has an unfortunate birth defect which means he has not grown fully. Probably another inbred, backwards, chaos worshipper! Hoperfully this one won't be a WITCH!!>>

See, no chance :)

Gazery

John Condon

Feb 26, 2013, 3:34:53 PM2/26/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
<<If it tis another one o' the Stoor breed then I hope it is not cut of the same cloth as the poisonous runt that we rooted out from the Stew Pot Inn. The creatures legs hung so much higher in the man Gibbet than the Holtz clan.>>

Philippe Boujon

Feb 26, 2013, 3:42:26 PM2/26/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Oh yes, the elves are real softies. Solla was used to point out to them out how their tactical plans were seriously flawed. Then, they made sure to upgrade it to make it more dangerous and likely to fail, then proceeded to have enough luck for it not to fail!

Good luck to your halfling, they certainly will need your winning smile, 'cause they tend to not understand humans at all!

You'll have a blast in any case :)

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 3:34 PM, John Condon <johnec...@googlemail.com> wrote:
<<If it tis another one o' the Stoor breed then I hope it is not cut of the same cloth as the poisonous runt that we rooted out from the Stew Pot Inn. The creatures legs hung so much higher in the man Gibbet than the Holtz clan.>>

Gazery

Feb 26, 2013, 3:44:03 PM2/26/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com, johnec...@googlemail.com
<<Aye she was a devious and sneeky one that one. If this one does turn out the same, then his fate will also be the same.>>

By the way I have so far been rather baffled by the healing options in WFRP and have very much relied on everyone else telling me what I can do. So I have spent the last few days reading up on everything to do with it I can find in the books. And I believe I may have cracked it, I'm seriously considering taking First Aid for Daith. It would fit in with his outdoorsman, patch-himself-up whilst on a hunt persona.

Gazery

Skellan

Feb 26, 2013, 4:00:36 PM2/26/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Good plan. Those healing salves are it as far ad healing goes for you lot

Alexander Jenner

Feb 27, 2013, 4:36:14 AM2/27/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Robert will get himself a handpuppet so he can talk to someone ;)

On 26 February 2013 22:00, Skellan <daveand...@googlemail.com> wrote:
Good plan. Those healing salves are it as far ad healing goes for you lot

John Condon

Feb 28, 2013, 6:02:13 PM2/28/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
OMG, we enter into the period of free play with HUGE consequences.
We KNEW we should have ignored Solla and killed a certain Shaman.

Town is in the process of being evacuated in a massive endeavor as a few brave men (and a couple of brave and slightly loony elves) buy them time by acting as a delaying tactic against the force of chaos arrayed against the town.

I won't tell you how many opponents but Skellan needed 3 separate pictures in order to sufficiently portray the force arrayed against us.

Oh and Solla's future in Stromdorf may be being decided regardless of her wishes.
As of right now she is probably among the women and children flowing out the West gate and heading for the West bridge.

I think that Ceri's Halfling's baptism in blood and gore is appropriately timed for next week.. He really should have started next session :D

and for the fans of the unlikely million to 1 shots that Daith is famous for making.
We had a single shot fired from his bow and he gets a crit off (not enough to kill him) against the big bad! from ridonkulous range.

Brilliant start to the next chapter Skellan!

Skellan

Feb 28, 2013, 6:55:11 PM2/28/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com, johnec...@googlemail.com
Yes, I should know better than to give Daith those 1 in a milliion shots. I will stick to having him look for ruins next time!

Ceri Harrison

Feb 28, 2013, 6:55:27 PM2/28/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Fun start, thanks. Certainly feels like the wfrp I remember, even if I'm still getting my head around 3rd.

Sorry about not biting the party hook quite yet. I really struggled to think of a reason why Lambeth would stand on the wall in an unknown town and help fend off an army of beastmen armed only with a stick...

John Condon

Feb 28, 2013, 7:01:16 PM2/28/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
I suspect that more opportunities will arise and I agree that a 3 foot nothing just arrived in town would not be very likely to stand against a horde THAT big.

If anything by mixing with the townsfolk a bit Lambeth will likely hear some very inflated tales about the trio's endeavors..
Possibly even meeting a certain female mystic with first hand knowledge of how much these guys actually need a fourth and more charismatic compatriot.

Skellan

Feb 28, 2013, 7:01:35 PM2/28/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Doing a runner is a sensible course of action. The others are being extremely brave :)

I didn't set this up with any fixed course of action in mind. This is what was happening in the world around you. How you interact with these events is up to you. You will meet things that are tougher than you, as if wfrp :)

John Condon

Feb 28, 2013, 7:06:06 PM2/28/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
I see it as more of a delaying tactic / sacrifice play.
I have absolutely zero expectation that we can remotely pull off a successful defense against these odds. In fact Mortelis saw that as the outcome from the get go. He just won't let these puny humans see that and they "need" something to motivate them in this fight.

Currently its all about buying enough time for the populace to get away.

By doing a runner Lambeth has ensured that a "sensible" head is among that retreating group.

Skellan

Feb 28, 2013, 7:39:32 PM2/28/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
They would certainly not be as well set up for the oncoming assault if you hadnt been there to help...
who knows, perhaps you will pull a miracle out of the bag (if miracles are kept in bags)

Alexander Jenner

Mar 1, 2013, 1:32:21 AM3/1/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
is this a hint skellan? ;)

I would prefer a miracle in some buckets called oil that we can pour down on the beastmen and watch them burn.
I wonder how long the people will like me in their heroes armor, but I guess as long there is this beastmen distraction it wont
matter much...

Since we have the halfing around, I keep a close look at my purse ;)

On 1 March 2013 01:39, Skellan <daveand...@googlemail.com> wrote:
They would certainly not be as well set up for the oncoming assault if you hadnt been there to help...
who knows, perhaps you will pull a miracle out of the bag (if miracles are kept in bags)

Skellan

Mar 1, 2013, 3:12:10 AM3/1/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Well you are outnumbered about 10 to 1 by a superior foe so its probably more a case of what small victories you can achieve...

John Condon

Mar 1, 2013, 3:29:12 AM3/1/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com

A foe, maybe.
A superior foe, definitely not.
That isnt just my chaos star on successful fear check temporary insanity of temerity talking either.

Alexander Jenner

Mar 1, 2013, 3:31:43 AM3/1/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
imo, daith should keep going for foaldeath and once he is killed the host will eat each other until a new leader emerges.
we could also get some rocks out of the copplestone streets to throw them down on the attackers - not much to do up
on the walls if u have no bow :P

John Condon

Mar 1, 2013, 3:36:52 AM3/1/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com

I fear that the presence of multiple "banners" among the host is indication that enough leader types are present. Killing Foaldeath is going to be a personal victory but I doubt it will stop the hordes inexorable assault.

As for stuff to do. Robert will be more than busy once a ladder or two connect to the parapet.
:)

Gazery

Mar 1, 2013, 2:11:23 PM3/1/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com, johnec...@googlemail.com
First off, that was quite an epic beginning to what was supposed to be a session of rest, relaxation, restocking and revelling (in the towns adoration). It didn't quite end how we expected! And I think Daith and Mortellis are well over due a big fat I TOLD YOU SO in Solla's face! Never listen to a witch.

As for any chance of defeating this massed army, I believe it will be zero. Like John said, there were many banners there and so many leaders.

Our best hope will be

a) to kill Foaldeath
b) for him to be the beastman in overall charge (which it looks like he is as it was him who signalled the start of the assault)
c) for his death to cause a minor panic in his personal horde, who squabble over 'selecting' a new leader (and yes they would do this in the middle of a seige!)
d) for the herds that are only there because they didn't want to miss out and the herds on the peripherals, to take this as a sign to leave
e) due to this a reduced number of beastmen actually attack the wall (maybe 6 to 1 instead of 10 to 1?) - still too many to beat, but easier to handle, manipulate and hold up
f) for all this to give us a fairly good chance to exit with as many people as possible and as unhindered as possible

Basically killing Foaldeath will hopefully give us a better chance to execute our plan and escape.

Daith will obviously be attempting to assassinate Foaldeath, although I fear he may start to hide from my arrows - he is used to hiding, he has been doing it since birth! Also I'm guessing he is a Sorcerer (with that voice he could project) and so may attempt to take me out with magic.

Daith will also be scouring the massed ranks of beastmen for any sign of a four-horned one, if he sees him, he will not attempt to kill him but alert Mortellis to his wear-abouts. I've decided to play Daith as a scout and tracker that Mortellis has asked to help him hunt down the four-horned beast - hence the Bounty-hunter career. Obviously Daith took no convincing, but as an honour thing he would allow Mortellis to be the one to kill the beast - Daith's job is to find the beast. All other beastmen under the four-horned beast flag are and will be fair game for Daith though.

Another job of Daith's is to 'help' guide the gunners of Screaming Bertie - although I fear Daith may not actually be able to aid in this and may hinder them instead. Daith may have to bite his tongue, actually he probably wouldn't want anything to do with the black powder weapon, so ignore this last one!

On the retreat, Daith will either be scouting out at the head of the retreat ensuring the path is clear, or he will be at the rear of the retreat shooting down any beastmen that threaten to get too close and give away their position of retreat. I'll let Mortellis direct him on this.

John Condon

Mar 4, 2013, 10:20:44 AM3/4/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
oh and out if interest, if at any point we start quoting cash amounts that our characters have and they seem "excessive".
This is because we have decided to revert to the 2nd edition cash values and a VERY basic evaluation indicate at between 4 and 10 times multiplier to get new cash into old cash. Plus I think Skellan felt a bit bad for us getting underpaid for all our heroic endeavors. I was on the side of just going with Stormdorf being on the stingy side :D

eg. Hand Weapon is 25s (625p) New money, 10gc (2400p) Old money. This doesn't mirror across all items though.

So we just did a very rough multiplier of our current cash and then started using the 2ed equipment charts.

Much more evocative of the setting but REALLY hard to percentage maths.
11% added to a bill of 17g 10s.
New money of that amount, add 1g 71s (or 4275p)
Old money of that amount, add 2g 1s (or 492p)

As you can see there is not much parity between the two systems..

John Condon

Mar 4, 2013, 10:23:17 AM3/4/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
I feel I must point out to any interested party that the numbers quoted for "outnumbered by" probably include the entire Stromdorf defence force on our side.

ie. We aren't facing 40 beast men (4 pc's outnumbered 10 to 1) It's more like 400 (us and the guards on the wall).
That is the impression I got anyway.

Philippe Boujon

Mar 4, 2013, 11:06:29 AM3/4/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com, wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
If I was going to run multiple 2nd Ed adventures, I would too, but given my plan to run mostly 3rd Ed adventures and with LF and Emirikol prices tables, I feel I have enough details.

Funny, Solla got quite rich in Stormdorf. She started with 5b and ended with over 3 golds ;)

Sent from my iPhone

John Condon

Mar 4, 2013, 11:16:22 AM3/4/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Well, she isn't in Stromdrof now. Given her plan to shack up with the innkeep. It's gone a bit awry due to the current assault on the town by what appears to be at least 3 packs of beastmen!

John Condon

Mar 4, 2013, 11:17:45 AM3/4/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
LF is Liber Fanatica (I presume) but what are the emrikol price tables?

Philippe Boujon

Mar 4, 2013, 11:21:59 AM3/4/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
I do not know the exact meaning of "shack up" in british english, but Solla would totally do whatever necessary to make sure she is safe :)

Emirikol developed house rules where he expanded Liber Fanatica price tables. Yepesnopes also has house rules especially regarding expanded armor equipment that I am not using, but find very interesting.

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 11:17 AM, John Condon <johnec...@googlemail.com> wrote:
LF is Liber Fanatica (I presume) but what are the emrikol price tables?

John Condon

Mar 4, 2013, 11:25:01 AM3/4/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
shack up Slang
1. To sleep together or live in sexual intimacy without being married.
2. To live, room, or stay at a place: I'm shacking up with my cousin till I find a place of my own.

and I think we took it as read that she would be getting "the hell out of dodge" at the earliest opportunity along with all the other women and children.

Philippe Boujon

Mar 4, 2013, 11:27:28 AM3/4/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Yeah definitely meaning number 1 since Sebastian Brenner is rich, handsome, and could easily fall, leaving his widow with some fortune :)

Skellan

Mar 4, 2013, 11:42:12 AM3/4/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
I'll give the prices more thought. I was going by my memory of 1st ed prices, so I will compare them too. It may be that you have come out a little high from the conversion. As long as I get it right going forward it will be ok. I think I will ignore the 3rd ed prices and just award what I think the 'job' is worth in 2 ed money :)

Yeah, the LF stuff is sufficient, though there is lots more detail on trade etc in 2nd ed. I also prefer the conversion rates for pennies/shillings etc, it fits more with the theme I think.

The beastman horde isn't quite as bad a you think. I did 'go for it' when describing the fear of seeing such a large assembled force. There is probably more like 200 beastmen before the Wissenland gate. There are also smaller warbands surrounding the city and it is difficult to tell how many of these there are. Not that this makes much difference, the size of the force is still overwhelming,
On your side on the Wissenland gate, you have about 15 militia, 30 reserves and 5 veteran nuln gunners. The Gunners are good at firing screaming Gertie but are rather old and probably not much good in a fight. Add to this, that a beastman is a lot tougher than a militiaman and you have a mammoth task.

Riders have been dispatched to Stimmigen, Ubersreik, Hugeldal and Auerswald. (Auerswald is about 10 miles away, Ubersreik 30 Miles and Stimmigen 20 Miles.) And you have collected pitch/tar random unpleasant things to throw down at the beastmen. The women children and elderly who were able to gather in time are just leaving the Riekland gate with around 10 reserves as a guards and Lambeth, with the hope of reaching the far side of the River Teufel and collapsing the bridge behind them.

The wardrum beats faster as the baying mass of beastmen start to move on the Wissenland gate.....

Gazery

Mar 4, 2013, 3:22:47 PM3/4/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
200 beastmen may seriously outnumber and outskill the town's militia and watchmen, but don't forget that we have a one-shot-trick-pony-I-can't-see-the-wood-for-the-trees Wood Elf, a naked Spear wielding Wood Elf,a Mercenary dressed in the town's own beloved Heroes armour and a Halfling with an old stick and not a lot else! Outnumbered - maybe, outskilled - never, odds - fair to good :) Bring it on!!!

As for the riders we sent off, I still say we should have sent one to the Dwarfs, I know Daith wouldn't really want this!, but alerting everyone within a certain radius would mean best chance of destroying the hoard at a later date with armies from several parties.

Gazery

John Condon

Mar 7, 2013, 9:04:18 AM3/7/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
So, t-minus 5 hours till Beastman armageddon!

Everyone still on for attendance?

Alexander Jenner

Mar 7, 2013, 9:05:19 AM3/7/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Sure thing, I might be late by 15 minutes tho.

On 7 March 2013 15:04, John Condon <johnec...@googlemail.com> wrote:
So, t-minus 5 hours till Beastman armageddon!

Everyone still on for attendance?

John Condon

Mar 7, 2013, 9:14:09 AM3/7/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
We can start late, as long as we don't finish the evening late..

As in the Late heroes of Stromdorf..

Skellan

Mar 7, 2013, 9:24:20 AM3/7/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com, johnec...@googlemail.com
Prepare yourselves, war comes this night....

Alexander Jenner

Mar 7, 2013, 9:26:02 AM3/7/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com, johnec...@googlemail.com
brace yourselves, if you want straight teeth! ;)

John Condon

Mar 8, 2013, 7:01:48 AM3/8/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Well that went about as well as can be expected..

We "delayed" the horde long enough for most of the towns inhabitants to escape and then retreated while harrying the advancing Beastmen.

I was personally satisfied at the outcome, also I managed to add 12 misfortune dice to a Gor that tried to thwack Mortelis during the defence of the wall..

Luckily, unlike that frikkin' Goblin a few weeks back.. this time it actually worked :D

Our "Nemesis", who's name goes unmentioned due to other groups TGS game, went down but as he is a nemesis, probably not "out".

Solla might be a tad unhappy as I am not sure that the fine form of Mr Brenner survived the onslaught.

Skellan

Mar 12, 2013, 4:34:00 PM3/12/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,
I am not going to be able to make this week sorry. Will be back next week though

John Condon

Mar 12, 2013, 5:19:16 PM3/12/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com

no worries mate. Thanks for the timely heads up.

On Mar 12, 2013 8:34 PM, "Skellan" <daveand...@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hi folks,
I am not going to be able to make this week sorry. Will be back next week though

Gazery

Mar 12, 2013, 5:22:03 PM3/12/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
No problem, do we get a bonus advance as payment for you forfeiting? ;) (Worth a try!)

Alexander Jenner

Mar 12, 2013, 5:33:08 PM3/12/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com

Glad about it, can't make it either.
See ya next week.

On Mar 12, 2013 10:22 PM, "Gazery" <gh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
No problem, do we get a bonus advance as payment for you forfeiting? ;) (Worth a try!)

Skellan

Mar 12, 2013, 8:19:27 PM3/12/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Haha, no it wasnt Gaz
At least you arent holding a full draw :)

John Condon

Mar 13, 2013, 9:07:20 AM3/13/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
(WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS.. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY OR AT SOME POINT IN THE FUTURE WANT TO PLAY "THE GATHERING STORM")

On a cold morning after a heated night...

The brief dark terror of the nights assault was behind them now, once bright in the mind and the blood but now fading as the afterglow of a candle upon the eye. Stromdorf's fate faded into the east as the glow of its fiery consumption was subsumed by the rising light of dawns own flame. It was almost as if, for one brief moment, the towns burning fate had spread to the entire eastern horizon.
Perhaps, thought Mortelis, the storms and rain had been the small towns shield against this ignominious end and their removal had brought about the demise of the foetid human settlement that had clung, limpet like, to the damp landscape. Like some blighted and sightless maggot that dwelt in shadow beneath a rock, with rock removed, the blight that was Stromdorf had simply shriveled in the glare of the day and was now aflame. The flood of the beastmens wrath sweeping away the city that had been so resilient towards the pounding of the wind and rain. The closing of the vortex had stilled the imbalance in the Aethyr, the gales of Azyr had abated and the sister winds had rushed in... Ghur, the beast wind, and Aqshy, the flame, exacting their great toll.
The imagery was apt, many things had been hidden behind that curtain of rain and civilisation  and the town could not have survived long when those curtains had been so catastrophically drawn aside.
From the fire of Stromdorf's death, in Mortelis' mind a flame had grown phoenix like from the ashes. After all these weeks and months of fruitless searching, the first evidence of the existence of the Four Horned beast had been revealed. In the assault. Whether Foaldeath now lay dead on the battlefield or reveled in the violation of the human town, Marie Holtz deformed son had brought Mortelis one step closer to the beast who would one day feel an unstoppable wrath delivered by elven hand.
Now he had seen the minions of that beast with his own eyes he felt surer in his charge than he had done for many moons.

That would all come with time though, as he considered the refugee's moaning and cold in the chill morning air there were certain realities that needed addressing. Of the towns populace just over half, some 400 souls, had fled the doom of Stromdorf and barely a dozen among them were prepared for the seasons challenges, fatigue and despair would soon replace the relief of survival.
The light of day would allow them to view the true scale of the devastation that had been wrought upon them, eyes would fail to fall upon familiar or beloved countenances and the devil of the minds eye would draw glorious and gruesome fates for many now absent.
The demon of winter would soon draw all energy from the meager reserves of these folk drawn so quickly in the night from slumbering dreams to waking nightmare.
Hunger would begin to gnaw at their remaining resolve and what pretense was retained of civility would swiftly spiral downwards into chaos, violence and rage.

As he stood watching the dawn Mortelis considered the next step to take, whatever path he took would ultimately lead to a confrontation with the Four Horned Beast, of that much he was sure, but this next single pace would decide so much more than the fates of Daith and himself. The mayfly brief existence of these humans was all too dependent on their actions and assistance. natures way would be to leave them to fend for themselves, the strong may survive but the weak and infirm would almost certainly perish. But, as the pale morning sun warmed his skin, a half forgotten comment from weeks earlier rose within his mind, it had rankled at the time but he had let it pass.
"look at the elves, there once great civilization ." those had been the words of Solla, used in an attempt to forge a cautionary tale of temperance and restraint back in the court of Stromdorf. uttered in defense of the Holtz clan, who's executions at the hands of Stromdorf's "elders" had ultimately brought doom upon every one of that burning pyre's now orphan populace.

"We shall show show these humans what an ancient 'once great' civilization is capable of.."
He turned from the eastern horizon to look for Kessler among the desolate and displaced. The Captain was not within his sight but his gaze fell upon the small form of a halfling, picking his way through the mostly sleeping townsfolk..

Striding effortlessly over the haphazard evacuee's Mortelis drew closer to the small, stout being,
"Halfling! I seek Kessler, Guard Captain of Stromdorf now fallen. Do you have knowledge of his whereabouts?"

John Condon

Mar 13, 2013, 9:09:21 AM3/13/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
FYI - This is just a little bit of a perspective write-up and yes, the halfling is Lambeth.
Make of this what you will, precursor to the action of our next session (now 8 days away :( ) or as an interactive narrative to keep us all involved till Skellan's next gathering.

Gazery

Mar 14, 2013, 5:15:55 PM3/14/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com, johnec...@googlemail.com
Great story John, really enjoyed reading it. If you fancy doing anymore I shan't complain :)

If we are commenting on what our characters are doing in the mean time, I am very happy to oblige. Unfortunately I am no wordsmith and so I will not even attempt to write like John did.

 I don't want to push the story on too far, but there are two things that Daith would like to do (selfish-wise)

1. He would like to continue (begin?) work on his Bow of Athel Loren, which would require him trying to purchase the best quality equipment for the job from the town we ran to - can't remember it's name. And also to go searching for the best quality yew tree (or equivalent Wood Elf tree) to make the bowstave.

2. He would like to sneak back to Stromdorf and attempt a reconnoitre of the town and see what sort of state the land is in, as well as observe any beastmen in the area and in particular any that may be bearing the mark of the 4-horned beast. Also to try to discover the fate of Foaldeath and lastly to search for any sign of survivors. If any 4-horned beastmen remain then Daith may attempt to follow them, if none are left alive he will attempt to search for any remains of dead ones and try to discover clues as to their herdstone whereabouts, by taking samples of mud, foliage, faeces, animal skins, skulls, wood etc (pretty much anything at all!) that are attached to said beastmen and return with them and study them in order to attempt to discover their herdstone whereabouts.

I understand if you would prefer number 2 to be done on a game day, which is absolutely fine by me. But if it is done on here then Daith will not put himself into any sort of danger while doing number 2 (he-he that's funny!) and will remain at as far a distance as possible from any obvious remaining beastmen. If there are patrols of beastmen in the area, then Daith will stealthily avoid them, by remaining still in any nearby tree whilst having his bow on Full Draw! He will then return to Mortellis with only what information he could get without encountering any.

For other tasks that are not selfish, Daith will search the immediate area for useful supplies to aid the stranded townsfolk (who may not be allowed entry to the new town due to their numbers) looking for food, animal furs, medicines, fire wood, shelter, possible weapons and wood for a potential pallisade/defence, plus anything else I can't think of.

He will of course act as the scout and lookout for the group and will alert Mortellis, Robert and Kessler to any potential threat - in that order.

I can't think of anything else that Daith could do, if I do I will add to the post.

Also I am very happy if you'd rather ignore the whole post and leave all this as things that could happen when we meet up next Thursday. I will just use this post as reference to remind me of the things I would like to do.

Gazery

Alexander Jenner

Mar 18, 2013, 3:41:43 AM3/18/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
hi,
sorry guys i wont be able to participate in the coming weeks.
the older sis of my gf had a stroke and she isnt doing well. she is only 31y old and had her baby 2 weeks ago.
as you can imagine our world is upsidedown atm ;(

will get back in the game when we sorted out all the stuff that is going on now.
happy adventuring!

John Condon

Mar 18, 2013, 4:02:14 AM3/18/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Don't worry about us... Real life comes first
hope everything recovers well

Skellan

Mar 19, 2013, 10:49:10 AM3/19/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com, johnec...@googlemail.com
Hi All

Firstly, I hope your gf's sister is ok. Don't worry if it drags you away. I will keep some corruption points warm for you haha :)

Secondly, great write up John, I love it when players get involved like that. You can't beat enthusiastic players

Finally, I have been quiet recently both on here and on Fantasy Grounds in general as I have been setting up a business and it has been sucking up my time. The only thing I have been running over the past few months has been the wfrp game, cos its ace fun :) However, I am really sorry but I won't be able to make this Thursday either. After this though I will have everything pretty much in place and I will be back running games both here and on FG with a vengeance. Sorry to put you all out!

The four horned beast awaits .....

(puts lots of ridiculously tough bad guys in TEW muahahaha)

Dave

John Condon

Mar 19, 2013, 10:50:28 AM3/19/13
to Skellan, wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com

No worries.  Hope the business bears fruit.

Karma Kollapse

Mar 19, 2013, 10:50:59 AM3/19/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
HAVE A JABBERSLYTHE LAND ON THEM!!!!!

Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 07:49:10 -0700
From: daveand...@googlemail.com
To: wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
CC: johnec...@googlemail.com

troych...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2013, 11:00:29 AM3/19/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Just a heads up for everyone.  I am selling my ENTIRE wfrp3 collection.
I have everything up to and including The Enemy Within.  I do not have the print on demand supplements.  I have all the boxed sets,  hard back books -  everything.
The bonus is I have never gotten to play with any of it.  I have put cards in protective sleeves and have many of the basic bits in plastic organizers(you will receive the organizers,  too)

I am selling the entire collection for $400 shipped in the United States. I can provide photos.
I just don't have time to play the game and players are impossible to find.

Sent from my HTC One™ X, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

[...]

On Monday, 18 March 2013 08:02:14 UTC, John Condon  wrote:Don't worry about us... Real life comes firsthope everything recovers well

On 18 March 2013 07:41, Alexander Jenner <thepr...@gmail.com> wrote:

hi,sorry guys i wont be able to participate in the coming weeks.the older sis of my gf had a stroke and she isnt doing well. she is only 31y old and had her baby 2 weeks ago.

as you can imagine our world is upsidedown atm ;(

will get back in the game when we sorted out all the stuff that is going on now.happy adventuring!

Philippe Boujon

Mar 19, 2013, 11:03:28 AM3/19/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Cool dave, good luck on your endeavour!

Gazery

Mar 24, 2013, 5:52:05 PM3/24/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Thought I would reply on here, because it sends out e-mails to all the group.

Just a heads up to let you know that I can't make it this Thursday, if people can make it on the Wednesday, I could do that. But don't worry if you can't, if you do play on Thursday, then I do have a few suggestions for what Daith could do whilst I'm not there. Let me know either way.

Gazery

John Condon

Mar 24, 2013, 8:48:07 PM3/24/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com

Well I should be able to make Wednesday if needed. Not sure if Alex will be making it so if we cant arrangw qedensay then itd be sown to me and ceri...

Alexander Jenner

Mar 25, 2013, 5:03:47 AM3/25/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
wednesday is cool with me

On 25 March 2013 01:48, John Condon <johnec...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Well I should be able to make Wednesday if needed. Not sure if Alex will be making it so if we cant arrangw qedensay then itd be sown to me and ceri...

Ceri

Mar 25, 2013, 7:04:35 AM3/25/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
I normally play tabletop on Wednesdays, but I can cancel that this week to join in.

Ceri

David L

Mar 25, 2013, 7:19:39 AM3/25/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
I can't do Wednesday :(
Lol ok, Thursday 5th April is next session. This date is in stone hehe :)
When we resume, I will aim to get us started on TEW as quick as possible

See you all soon :)

Mar 25, 2013, 8:09:09 AM3/25/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com

Er no. That would be Thursday the 4th of April.
Smash that stone and carve a new one.

Alexander Jenner

Mar 25, 2013, 8:10:04 AM3/25/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
but dont make it a herdstone - we have seen enough beasties ;)

John Condon

Mar 25, 2013, 8:11:56 AM3/25/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Don't discount the potential of doing this Thursday if at least three of us can make it.
Gaz has some backup plans for keeping Daith occupied...
hell, I can run two elves at once if it really comes down to it :D
It is loading more messages.