WFRP3E Advertisements for demo games

Steve of the Red Fez

Mar 19, 2013, 6:53:16 PM3/19/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Okay, Folks. I have decided to post my advertisements for my Warhammer demo games so that any other would-be demo GMs can do the same. The first one ("WFRP3E Store Ad") is one that I had printed at the printing department of OfficeMax. I printed it in full color on card stock and then had it laminated. This tells people not to throw it away, as well as preventing wear and tear. It is meant to be put up by the counter of your store (assuming they are supporting your attempt to bring more WFRP3E players to their store) or on the bulletin board (if they are not). If you post it to the bulletin board I would probably forego the lamination.

The second ad ("WFRP3E Demo Table Ad") looks very much like the first except for the wording. It's very common for a prospective new player to feel awkward about asking if they can join a demo game. This ad gets around the issue. It is meant to be stood up at your demo table to encourage skittish new players to jump in and try it. The one I have is printed on card stock and mounted on a piece of foam core (with a little foam core kick stand I made), but any display method will work.

By the way, Phillipe, I give my whole hearted permission for this to be posted to your new PHP site.

There will be more table-top friendly material coming in later posts, so stay tuned.

--Steve--

P.S. If there is an error in my designs or a refinement you feel should be made, then let me know and I will consider it!
WFRP3E Demo Table Ad.pdf
WFRP3E Store Ad.pdf

Steve of the Red Fez

Mar 20, 2013, 5:48:13 PM3/20/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
No feedback. I hope that means people liked it and saw no problems with it?

Philippe Boujon

Mar 21, 2013, 12:02:48 AM3/21/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com, wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
I'll look into it tomorrow night Steve. Tonight was my Gming night so I had to focus on prepping for it.

Sent from my iPhone

Philippe Boujon

Mar 21, 2013, 9:14:24 AM3/21/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
They look good, nothing to say, the font is clear which is the most critical and the picture is well know of WFRP3 fan.

By the way, I'll gather all what you made and post it under Steve WFR3 Demo Project on the new board when I have a little time.

Steve of the Red Fez

Mar 21, 2013, 6:01:08 PM3/21/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Cool! Thanks.

Roland

Mar 21, 2013, 8:36:44 PM3/21/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
Nice.  I am trying to make something to post on my meetup.  I lack your kung-fu skills in graphic work.

Steve of the Red Fez

Mar 21, 2013, 11:58:45 PM3/21/13
to wfrp3-vi...@googlegroups.com
What do you need?