dew point on current data

Kimmo Jeromaa

Sep 3, 2014, 2:36:14 AM9/3/14
to wfrog...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

what would be easiest way to implement dew point to be visible in current data or is there ready made solution for this?

thanks
-Kimmo

Jordi Puigsegur Figueras

Sep 9, 2014, 4:17:37 AM9/9/14
to wfrog...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Current data is configured in the following file:

/etc/wfrender/config/default/current.yaml

Adding a new entry to publish dew point should be enough. Then you'll need to change also the html template to display this new data. The default template is:

wfrender/templates/default/main.html

Jordi.

Kimmo Jeromaa

Sep 10, 2014, 1:36:42 AM9/10/14
to wfrog...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

thanks for the reply. Actually I managed to resolve this already. Since my device produce the DP information and I need this information in current xml also (for another application), I decided to create new event. And modified following files:

?       wfdriver/station/ultimeter.py
M       wfrender/templates/default/main.html
M       wfrender/config/default/current.yaml
M       wfrender/datasource/xmlquery.py
M       wflogger/collector/xmlfile.py
M       wflogger/collector/base.py

br.