Problem with graphs

Karl Karlstad

Jul 9, 2016, 7:26:31 AM7/9/16
to wfrog-users
I have set up a wfrog instance with and WH1080 station. All have been working perfect from start and until I had a power failure on my Pi.

Now in top heading I can see "now" data but in graphs nothing is happening, new data is not shown and in 7 days I see all data until power brake.

The Wether station is storing data so I guess wfrog should fetch all missing data.

Is there any way to force fetch of stored data (missing data) from WH1080

Best Regards

Jordi Puigsegur Figueras

Jul 12, 2016, 4:42:01 PM7/12/16
to wfrog...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It looks like you might have a wrong record in your CSV files (assuming you are using CSV storage). If that is the case you have to search from a wrong record in the file and correct the error (with a regular text editor and wfrog stopped).

Could you check and send the errors in /var/log/wfrender.log

Can you confirm if you still have errors in 24hours and 3hours tabs?

Jordi.