Backup and reinstall

Florian

Oct 14, 2016, 6:54:53 AM10/14/16
to wfrog-users
Hi,

i am running a wfrog-installation an made some changes (added dew-temp in graphs, rearranged html-template, added a new field in mysql-table), at least i edited about 10 files. How can i use this version on a complete new install on a new raspberry? Is there a way, just to copy the files /usr/lib/wfrog an /etc/wfrog/, install the needed packages an run the system?

I tried to install the deb-packacke and copy edited files, but this does not work. Any hint?

thanks!

Florian

Jordi Puigsegur Figueras

Oct 15, 2016, 2:15:36 AM10/15/16
to wfrog...@googlegroups.com
Thats the right way ... if done correctly it should work.

Which error are you getting?

Jordi.

Florian

Oct 15, 2016, 3:27:24 PM10/15/16
to wfrog-users

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo wfrog
sudo: wfrog: command not found

I just copied /etc/wfrog and /usr/lib/wfrog...

Thanks!

Florian

Oct 15, 2016, 3:53:15 PM10/15/16
to wfrog-users
If i just try to copy changed files:

pi@raspberrypi:/usr/lib $ sudo wfrog
No handlers could be found for logger "config"

Any idea?

Thanks!

Jordi Puigsegur Figueras

Oct 17, 2016, 7:54:16 AM10/17/16
to wfrog...@googlegroups.com

Hi

You didn't include the error!

Jordi

El dia 15 oct. 2016 9:53 p. m., "'Florian' via wfrog-users" <wfrog...@googlegroups.com> va escriure:

Florian

Oct 18, 2016, 12:39:53 AM10/18/16
to wfrog-users
Changed rights on /usr/lib/bin/wfrog, now it's working with 1:1 copy of running version.

thanks!