Fwd: {Bioclues.org} New Book on “Symbiotic Microorganisms- Biology and Applications"

Saumyadip Sarkar

Sep 4, 2019, 1:21:55 AM9/4/19
to wethemicrobiologist

Courtesy: Bioclues Organization

Dear Colleague,

Perhaps you know that Springer Soil Biology Series started in July 2004. As on today, we have successfully published 109 volumes. They are in great demand and publisher Springer-Verlag Germany is very much satisfied with the demand of the market.

We propose to edit a new volume on the title, “Symbiotic Microorganisms- Biology and Applications (Editors – Neeraj Shrivastava, Shubhangi Mahajan, and Ajit Varma)” with 10 sub-titles namely;

Ø  Archaebacteria symbiosis

Ø  Algal symbiosis

Ø  Rhizobial symbiosis

Ø  Actinorhizal symbiosis

Ø  Arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis

Ø  Ectomycorrhizal symbiosis

Ø  Root endophytes

Ø  Stem endophytes

Ø  Leave endophytes

Ø  Lichen symbiosis

Ø  Insect-fungus mutualism

We cordially invite you to contribute a chapter. At present we require only the title, author(s) name, complete postal address and email. Once the proposal is accepted by Springer Verlag, you will be given contract letter and format instructions from Springer Verlag itself and you will be given three month time to submit the full article.

Sincere Regards

Ajit Varma,

Editors: Neeraj Shrivastava, Shubhangi Mahajan and Ajit Varma

Email: ajit...@amity.edu; nsriva...@amity.edu

Prof. Dr. Ajit Varma

Chief Editor - Soil Biology Series Springer Verlag Germany

Group Dy. Vice Chancellor

Former Professor of Microbial Technology, JNU, New Delhi

(Former Pro Vice Chancellor, Science & Technology International)

Distinguished Scientist & Professor of Eminence, Amity Institute of Microbial Technology

Vice Chairman, Amity Science, Technology & Innovation Foundation (ASTIF)

Amity University Uttar Pradesh

Former Professor of Microbial Technology, School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi

E-3 Block, Fourth Floor, Sector 125, Noida, UP 201313 (India)
Tel: +91 120 2431182, 4392132 (D), 4392000 Extn 132 Fax: +91 120 2431268
E-mail: ajit...@amity.edu

Web: www.amity.edu/aimt

--
Dr. Neeraj Shrivastava
      Assistant Professor

Amity Institute of Microbial Technology (AIMT),

Amity University Uttar Pradesh (AUUP),
Sector 125, Super Express Way,
Noida - 201 303 (UP) India

Tel:       +91 - 120 - 4392270, 133 (Off.)
            +91 - 9953738720 (Cell)
Fax:      +91 - 120 - 2431268, 2432200
Email:   nsriva...@amity.edu
            nee...@gmail.com
Web:    www.amity.edu/aimt

--
Mr. Saumyadip Sarkar
TIGP Molecular and Cell Biology Grad Student (PhD),