Fwd: Your Time is Now

Saumyadip Sarkar

Mar 30, 2022, 7:42:10 AM3/30/22
to wethemicrobiologist

Submit an abstract.
To view this email as a web page, click here

logo

International Union of
Microbiological Societies
The Hybrid Edition
Rotterdam, Netherlands

Microbiological adaptation in times of ecological disturbance and disruption
divider-shadow

| ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT

Take an active role in shaping the future of microbiology! The deadline to put your latest work on stage is behind the corner. Hurry up and submit an abstract for IUMS 2022 - The Hybrid Edition.

The Congress offers a wide range of inspiring topics, addressing important issues in the field, such as:
  • Mechanisms of replication and assembly
  • Virus evolution and emergence
  • Pathogenesis of viral diseases
  • Novel approaches to virus control
  • Emerging diseases in ‘One Health’ context
  • And many more that are to be explored >>

Share your latest research and check if you are eligible for travel and participation grants provided by the Royal Netherlands Society for Microbiology (KNVM) and the Netherlands Society for Medical Microbiology (NVMM)!

Abstract Submission Deadline: April 6, 2022

Submit NOW

| ONSITE & ONLINE - EASIER THAN EVER TO SWITCH

We are happy to introduce to you the New “Flex” ticket option, allowing you to convert your experience from in-person to online at any time before the congress.
We look forward to seeing you, in Rotterdam or online, between July 20-22. Visit the #IUMS2022 website to learn more about the Congress Participation policy.

WELCOME
MESSAGE

THE HYBRID
EDITION

DISCOVER
ROTTERDAM

PROMOTIONAL
TOOLKIT

Until then – stay connected with the IUMS community online >>

Share your company’s research and
products at
#IUMS2022

Discover our hybrid sponsorship & exhibition opportunities:

Sponsorship

Exhibition

Conference Organizer:

Rue François-Versonnex 7,
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
www.kenes.com

© IUMS 2022 | Kenes Group Ltd.
All rights reserved.
Contact Us | Unsubscribe

--
Mr. Saumyadip Sarkar
National Taiwan Ocean University Grad Student (PhD),