request

Ebrar

Apr 26, 2017, 2:36:38 PM4/26/17
to Wetbud Plus Technical Support

I can't use to wetbud, I have not selected meteorological station in my country. I would grateful if you send me tutorials file which is showed step by step sample file

Stephen Stone

Apr 26, 2017, 3:43:30 PM4/26/17
to Ebrar, Wetbud Plus Technical Support
Hello,

At this point in time we do not have a step-by-step tutorial, with sample files, that would demonstrate how you would construct a weather station data set.

However, the Wetbud User Manual has instructions for downloading and importing weather data from NOAA Global Summary of the Day stations (GSOD), as well as creating a weather station that would contain data from a private weather station or a station outside of the GSOD network.

To access the User Manual:
From the Wetbud home screen click the word 'Help' in the gray area at the top center of the screen, then select 'Wetbud Plus Users Manual (PDF)' from the drop-down menu.

Within the User Manual, refer to sections:
5.1 Station Data - GSOD (NOAA) and GHCN (NOAA) (pages 70-74)
5.4 Weather Data (starting on page 89)
5.5 Precipitation Data (starting on page 93)

Creating a continuous weather data set is often the most time consuming part of developing a Basic Scenario.  Before running any water budget calculations, make sure your data is continuous and the data set has been quality checked.

Please let me know if I can do anything else to help.

Stephen

Make sure you are working with the latest release of Wetbud, check here:

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 2:36 PM, Ebrar <ebra...@gmail.com> wrote:

I can't use to wetbud, I have not selected meteorological station in my country. I would grateful if you send me tutorials file which is showed step by step sample file

Stephen Stone
Wetland Water Budget Modeler
Biological Systems Engineering Department, Virginia Tech
M.S. Student
Department of Ocean, Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences, Old Dominion University