Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Marc

não lida,
14 de set. de 2017, 14:47:1414/09/2017
para Wetbud Plus Technical Support

It looks like something is not working with the WETS data.  When I go to data management to import the State headers, nothing is saved and no counties are listed after the import.  The screen shots show the issue.

kelse...@gmail.com

não lida,
12 de ago. de 2020, 13:20:5912/08/2020
para Wetbud Plus Technical Support
I realize you made this post ages ago, but I'm now running into the same issue. Were you ever able to get this resolved?

Kelsey

Agioutantis, Zach

não lida,
12 de ago. de 2020, 13:26:5112/08/2020
para kelse...@gmail.com, Wetbud Plus Technical Support

Kelsey

This has been resolved in Wetbud version 2.0 which can be downloaded from

https://landrehab.org/home/programs/wetbud/

Wetbud is being provided at no charge for use by Federal (any office in the US) and Virginia agencies involved in the Norfolk District/VDEQ IRT.

However, consultants and other users will have to pay a nominal annual subscription fee to receive significant future updates beyond the initial download of version 2.0 (and related essential debugging over the next few months).  These funds will help cover computer program support and maintenance.

Users will need to enter their name and contact info to be able to download the latest version of Wetbud (2.0). This will only be used for developing a contact list to notify users for updates and other related information.

Now that this major upgrade is released – the Wetbud team will be focused on any debugging needed, developing some training materials, and developing a website to compile all the research data that RPG, WSSI, and the Peterson Family Foundation have funded to date to continue our mission in improving the state of the science in wetlands and stream restoration.

We hope you will use and enjoy this latest version of Wetbud!

Past users can update in the following ways:

  1. Do an automatic update: the structure of the db will be updated and their past projects will be transferred over but the new preloaded data will not be available
  2. Do a clean install: User will have access to the new data, but their past projects will not be transferred over.
  3. Do (a) and reach out to me to update their db with the preloaded data.
  4. Do (b) and access their old data through the old db (need to talk to me again on how to do that)

Zach

I realize you made this post ages ago, but I'm now running into the same issue. Were you ever able to get this resolved?

Kelsey

On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 2:47:14 PM UTC-4, Marc wrote:

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

It looks like something is not working with the WETS data.  When I go to data management to import the State headers, nothing is saved and no counties are listed after the import.  The screen shots show the issue.

kelse...@gmail.com

não lida,
12 de ago. de 2020, 13:36:3412/08/2020
para Wetbud Plus Technical Support
Thanks Zach. I'm fairly certain I'm already using Version 2.0 though, I only downloaded the software for the first time in May. My FDB file is called "Wetbud2.FDB." I'll fill out the form and try and re-download.

Agioutantis, Zach

não lida,
12 de ago. de 2020, 13:40:2812/08/2020
para kelse...@gmail.com, Wetbud Plus Technical Support

Kelsey

V2 was actually rolled out in late June early July. The version number is shown in the left bottom corner of the main menu form – see below

Zach

Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender.

It looks like something is not working with the WETS data.  When I go to data management to import the State headers, nothing is saved and no counties are listed after the import.  The screen shots show the issue.

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar
0 nova mensagem