Winter meeting

mar...@reality.com

Dec 11, 2019, 2:50:09 PM12/11/19
to westside...@googlegroups.com

I'm back in soggyland! Did y'all meet last week, are we meeting tomorow,
or did we collectively pocket veto the idea of meeting?

-- M

--
Sent from PINE (GUI? Phooey!)

Eric Wilhelm

Dec 11, 2019, 3:18:55 PM12/11/19
to westside...@googlegroups.com
next week's thursday the 19th is still viable for me

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Dec 11, 2019, 3:28:28 PM12/11/19
to WestsideProggers
Next week works for me - pretty much everything works for me these days now that the cold has faded away.

Borasky Research Journal https://www.znmeb.mobi

Markovs of the world, unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains!

Matt Youell

Dec 11, 2019, 4:01:14 PM12/11/19
At 11:50am Markus said:

> I'll come if it's next week, after I get back.

At 11:50am also Markus:

> I'm back in soggyland!

I thought we agreed on no more superpositions after what happened last time.

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Dec 11, 2019, 4:06:06 PM12/11/19
to WestsideProggers
On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 1:01 PM Matt Youell <ma...@newmoniclabs.com> wrote:
At 11:50am Markus said:

> I'll come if it's next week, after I get back.

At 11:50am also Markus:

> I'm back in soggyland!

I thought we agreed on no more superpositions after what happened last time.

Wait - what's going to happen next time??

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Dec 11, 2019, 4:07:26 PM12/11/19
to WestsideProggers
Schrodinger may or may not have had mice.

Matt Youell

Dec 11, 2019, 6:11:37 PM12/11/19
to westside...@googlegroups.com
Ah, yes. Playing mice with the universe.

Matt Youell

Dec 11, 2019, 6:12:41 PM12/11/19
On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 1:06 PM M. Edward (Ed) Borasky <zn...@znmeb.net> wrote:

I thought we agreed on no more superpositions after what happened last time.

Wait - what's going to happen next time??

I think you mean "what happened next time?"

mar...@reality.com

Dec 11, 2019, 6:54:24 PM12/11/19
to westside...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, 11 Dec 2019, Matt Youell wrote:

On Wed, 4 Dec 2019:

> At 11:50am Markus said:
>
> > I'll come if it's next week, after I get back.

On Wed, 11 Dec 2019:

> At 11:50am also Markus:
>
> > I'm back in soggyland!

> I thought we agreed on no more superpositions after what happened last time.

It's not a superposition or anything else spooky; Wednesdays come around
every week. That's why we number them.

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Dec 11, 2019, 7:13:11 PM12/11/19
to WestsideProggers
Any other response would be a superposition superstition!

Richard Fobes

Dec 11, 2019, 11:43:34 PM12/11/19
to WestsideProggers
If it's tomorrow the 12-th I won't be there. If it's next Thursday the 19-th I might be there, depending on weather and whether our car is available (which currently it should be).

Richard

Richard Fobes

Dec 18, 2019, 11:44:20 PM12/18/19
to WestsideProggers
Our car is not available for me to get home (from any Max station) if the meeting is tomorrow, so I won't be there if there is a meeting tomorrow.  See you in January, hopefully.

Richard

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Dec 19, 2019, 12:57:22 AM12/19/19
to WestsideProggers
I'm probably going to hunt down a sports bar on the MAX line - four of the greatest basketball players of all time are on tomorrow!

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Dec 19, 2019, 2:57:54 PM12/19/19
to WestsideProggers
Yeah - sports bar - Lakers vs. Bucks and Rockets vs. Clippers :-)

Matt Youell

Dec 19, 2019, 6:18:30 PM12/19/19
to westside...@googlegroups.com
Well good luck to your teams of choice, Ed!

Sounds like we're meeting in January. See you guys then!

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Dec 19, 2019, 6:39:14 PM12/19/19
to WestsideProggers