June meeting

Richard Fobes

Jun 25, 2019, 6:02:33 PM6/25/19
to WestsideProggers
Where are we meeting this month?

Matt Youell

Jun 25, 2019, 6:04:05 PM6/25/19
to westside...@googlegroups.com
We were talking about that in the other thread. Ed says it's going to be rainy and cold but it doesn't look like it'll be all that cold... How about Beaverton food carts and we sit indoors?

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 3:02 PM Richard Fobes <pr...@solutionscreative.com> wrote:
Where are we meeting this month?

mar...@reality.com

Jun 25, 2019, 7:05:03 PM6/25/19
to westside...@googlegroups.com

> We were talking about that in the other thread.

Ah, now this makes sense. Sorting by order sent instead of order
recieved.

> Ed says it's going to be
> rainy and cold but it doesn't look like it'll be all that cold... How about
> Beaverton food carts and we sit indoors?

That works for me.

-- M

--
Sent from PINE (GUI? Phooey!)

Matt Youell

Jun 25, 2019, 7:11:33 PM6/25/19
On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 4:05 PM <mar...@reality.com> wrote:

> We were talking about that in the other thread.

Ah, now this makes sense.  Sorting by order sent instead of order
recieved.

Hmm...

Sent from PINE (GUI? Phooey!)

Aha, I think we found the problem! ;)

mar...@reality.com

Jun 25, 2019, 7:24:21 PM6/25/19
to westside...@googlegroups.com

> > Sent from PINE (GUI? Phooey!)
> >

> Aha, I think we found the problem! ;)

LOL. Although I suspect the real problem is probably the fact that my
mail server is old enough to buy alcohol in most states.

-- M

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Jun 25, 2019, 8:58:13 PM6/25/19
to WestsideProggers
On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 4:24 PM <mar...@reality.com> wrote:

> > Sent from PINE (GUI? Phooey!)
> >

> Aha, I think we found the problem! ;)

LOL.   Although I suspect the real problem is probably the fact that my
mail server is old enough to buy alcohol in most states.
And weed in 11 - Illinois just joined Club 420

Richard Fobes

Jun 27, 2019, 4:05:20 PM6/27/19
to WestsideProggers
See you-all tonight at the Beaverton food-cart indoor seating area.

Matt Youell

Jun 27, 2019, 4:21:38 PM6/27/19
to westside...@googlegroups.com
I hope they put the debates up on the tv.

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Jun 27, 2019, 4:47:03 PM6/27/19
to WestsideProggers
What time??

Borasky Research Journal https://www.znmeb.mobi

Markovs of the world, unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains!

mar...@reality.com

Jun 27, 2019, 7:01:30 PM6/27/19
to WestsideProggers

> What time??

Good question. I'll probably get there sometime between 6:30 and 7:00.
But I have no idea when we're officially meeting.

-- M

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Jun 27, 2019, 7:41:50 PM6/27/19
to WestsideProggers
6:30 works for me

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Jun 27, 2019, 9:17:43 PM6/27/19
to WestsideProggers
I am not going to make it ... It's a hail storm here