Porter Cafe Malt & Wine License

total recycling

Oct 31, 2010, 3:58:29 PM10/31/10
to WestRo...@googlegroups.com
Porter Café
1723 Center Street
West Roxbury, MA 02132

Has applied for a new C.V. 7-Day Malt & Wine License to be exercised on the
above-
In one room on ground floor with kitchen in rear; main entrance on Centre
Street and
emergency exit at rear; basement for stock, office and preparation; and
also inicluding
outdoor patio with 30 seats on private property.

Paul Murphy, Manager
1:00 A.M. Closing Hour

===

Subject: FW: [ons_westroxbury] West Roxbury Notice

FYI Friends & Neighbors in West Roxbury,
The owners of Porter café, intended to go into the Jack Kennedy
building near Upper Crust, have a meeting with the wine & beer licensing
board on Wednesday, November 3. Interested parties should open the attached
and plan to attend or comment.
Best regards,
Gwynne
Gwynne...@trimtab.tv
President, Highland Civic Assn.

===

Dear Community Leader:

Enclosed please find information as part of the Mayor's Office of
Neighborhood Services Early Notification System (ENS).
Please call me at 635-3485 if you have any questions regarding the
enclosed, or if you need my assistance in any other matters.

Sincerely,
Christopher Tracy
Coordinator

West Roxbury
http://www.cityofboston.gov/ons/pdfs/westroxbury.pdf

===

Licensing Board for the City of Boston
One City Hall Square, Room 809, Boston, Massachusetts 02201
617-635-4170 Fax: 617-635-4742

Commissioners:
Daniel F Pokaski, Chairman
Michael J. Connolly
Suzanne Iannella
Executive Secretary:
Jean M. Lorizio
October 25, 2010

LOFMUR, Inc.
d/b/a “Porter Café”
1723 Center Street
West Roxbury, MA 02132

Pursuant to M.G.L.A 138, 15A, you are hereby notified to appear at the
offices of
the Boston Licensing Board.

WILLIAM F. ARRIGAL, JR -LIBRARY
ROOM 809A — CITY HALL -BOSTON
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2010 10:00 A.M.

Has applied for a new C.V. 7-Day Malt & Wine License to be exercised on the
above-
In one room on ground floor with kitchen in rear; main entrance on Centre
Street and
emergency exit at rear; basement for stock, office and preparation; and
also inicluding
outdoor patio with 30 seats on private property.

Paul Murphy, Manager
1:00 A.M. Closing Hour

Please contact Cynthia Fulton from this office if you have any questions

For the Board,
Jean M. Lorizio
Executive Secretary

CC: Joseph P. Hanley, Esq.