Recommendation for junk removal?

Ann

Jun 8, 2024, 1:24:36 PM (10 days ago) Jun 8
to westnewtonn...@googlegroups.com
We’re cleaning out our basement of 40 years of junk (wood, doors, ski equipment, etc). Any recommendation for someone to haul it away? Advise how to compare haulers?

Ann
Dorfm...@comcast.net

Brian Fitzpatrick

Jun 9, 2024, 12:16:41 AM (10 days ago) Jun 9
to westnewtonn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ann, Tommy Rooney is great, local and less expensive than the bigger chains. Here is his cell. Good luck. (617) 584-7715

Brian Fitzpatrick
Premier Associate
CBRB
781-258-8331 Cell
781-893-8229 Fax

Nothing in this email shall be deemed to create a binding contract to purchase/sell real estate. The sender of this email does not have the authority to bind a buyer or seller to a contract via written or verbal communications including, but not limited to, email communications.

--
If you'd like to be added to this discussion group, visit this group at the link below, or simply send email to gswi...@alum.mit.edu with your name and affiliation with West Newton.
---

Cindy Shulak-Rome

Jun 9, 2024, 12:16:50 AM (10 days ago) Jun 9
to westnewtonn...@googlegroups.com
We like Junkluggers- +1 (617) 717-4170 or
Junkluggers.com. When we used them a few years ago they had a slightly better rate than many others. They also say that they recycle/donate much of the reusable items- and I hope they are true to their word!

Cindy Shulak-Rome
Cbs...@comcast.net