Wellington Park Wake-Up THANK YOU!! 💕

Ann

May 5, 2024, 10:27:46 PMMay 5
to westnewtonn...@googlegroups.com
A BIG THANK YOU! to the thirty-four volunteers who came out to help at this spring's three Wellington Park Wake-Ups/NewtonServes, and to those who make financial contributions to help cover expenses. The park looks fabulous thanks to your help. We couldn’t do it without you.

A bunch of kids helped to make “Bee House Bundles” out of last year’s large plant stems, to create homes for cavity nesting bees and other insects. You may notice these bundles tucked away around the beds for cavity nesting bees to build homes for their young.

We will be tending to the gardens throughout the year and always need more volunteers. If you would like to join us let us know by clicking here or replying to this email and we’ll add you to our list of volunteers to notify when we have gardening days. No experience needed. No commitment required, just come when you can.

Thanks again to everyone for all your help and support!

Warmly,
Ann and Bonnie

IMG_0760.jpeg

IMG_0754.jpeg