events this weekend

pamw...@rcn.com

Jun 1, 2024, 1:39:27 PMJun 1
to Newtonville listserve, Newtonville Discussion, West Newton Community, franklin-pare...@lists.neighborhood.net

Lots to do this weekend.

Today until 6 pm is porchfest with 115 bands in 66 locations.  Wander the Lower Falls, Waban and Auburndale neighborhoods and listen to music until 6 pm.  Food trucks too.  https://newton.porchfest.info/map/#schedule

Sunday free pancake breakfast 10 am – 12 pm at the Fire Dept headquarters, 1164 Centre Street in Newton Centre celebrating Newton’s 150th Birthday as a city. There will be fun activities for all ages - you can climb a firetruck, visit the Newton Fire Museum, test your skills at controlling a fire hose, and more.  I will be prepping and helping out where needed.  My fellow councilor David Mickley will be dressed up as a Paw Patrol.

Nonantum Village Day Sunday 11:30 am – 3 pm at Coletti-Magni Park, 386 Watertown St.  Music, food, face painting, puppet show and more!

I hope to see you this weekend!