Change in polling place for Precinct 01-23, primary election next Tuesday

Susan Adley-Warrick

Jun 2, 2016, 4:10:40 PM6/2/16
to west morgan neighborhood
Neighbors,

There's a primary election on Tuesday, June 7. (Please scroll down to see what offices are being elected.) When I checked to see where to vote, I was surprised to see that the polling place for Precinct 01-23 has been changed, as of 12/08/2015.

A new polling place was established for 01-23 (Freedom Temple Church). The new polling place is, Pullen Community Center, 408 Ashe Ave., Raleigh, NC 27606.

The information can be confirmed at

The Nonpartisan Office on the ballot is for NC Supreme Court Associate Justice (You may vote for ONE)
  • Michael R. (Mike) Morgan
  • Daniel Robertson
  • Robert H. (Bob) Edmunds
  • Sabra Jean Faires

The Partisan Office on the Republican ballot is for the Republican nominee for U.S. House of Representatives District 4. (You may vote for ONE)
  • Teiji Kimball
  • Sue Googe
(David Price is uncontested for the Democratic nomination for U.S. House of Representatives District 4.)

-- Sue Adley-Warrick